Xbox One Gaming Updates: Titanfall’s Possible DLC Modes, Ghosts’ Newest Fixes and New ID@Xbox Titles Revealed
By Gel Galang | July 3, 2014 12:21 PM EST
Tinkering with the codes in a game does bring more surprises, something that "GTA 5 Online" fans are used to and that "Titanfall" fans may now rejoice in.
A prop depicting a character from the video game "Titanfall" is on display before the opening day of the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, in Los Angeles, California June 9, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
After the release of the Game Update #4, one person going by the name RazorUK has spotted upcoming modes for the title.
Total Xbox has spotted the findings, which has uncovered six new bits of information. There seems to be new modes, such as the Wingman Last Titan Standing, where the last team with the Titans still standing becomes the winner. There's also a mode called Marked for Death, where you need to kill the marked pilot.
Two more modes are pretty self-explanatory, Capture the Titan, where you need to then bring the captured Titan to your base, and Big Brother, where you launch an attack while defending the control panel.
According to the source, there are two modes with no description, Titan Tag and Bodyguard, which comes with an additional tag of "Titan_Escort."
These are all just rumours as of the moment, in the same way that online DLCs and missions were found in the codes of "GTA 5 Online." That is, until developer Respawn comes out with an official announcement.
'Call of Duty: Ghosts' New Tweaks for Xbox One
Developer Infinity Ward has just revealed that newest tweaks and tune-ups to hit "Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox One platform, as detailed in the Call of Duty Community forums.
"We appreciate your feedback, so please continue sending it. We're working hard over here to get fixes and updates out to you as soon as we can!" said the developers in the forums section.
The following are the latest round of tweaks for "Call of Duty: Ghosts."
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players' heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
ID@Xbox Pushes More Xbox One Titles
The Xbox One is not just about the big-named titles, as four new indies coming from the ID@Xbox have been revealed over at the Xbox Wire.
The new games all have their own quirky gameplay styles, which would be enough to keep you busy until the next batch of new indie games or updates arrive.
First off, you have "Zombie Driver" where you're in control of who gets run over and who gets rescued. Of course, the former would be zombies while the latter would be the survivors in this vehicular combat game.
"RBI Baseball" brings in a "'90s baseball games" feel to the title, while "Another World" transports you into a sci-fi adventure with a classic side-scroller gameplay.
The last of the four ID@Xbox titles is "Contrast," where you will be brought into the imaginary world of a girl where shadows and light become the focus of a challenging gameplay.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS