Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: First Casting Session Kicks off, Filming New Season's Episodes Begins July 8 in Vancouver
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 3, 2014 10:51 AM EST
The start of "Supernatural" Season 10 filming is just a couple of days away with the team behind the CW TV series currently completing the remaining tasks. Before filming on the premiere episode begins, the production team carries out their casting session, meetings with the producers and location scouting.
According to the Enstars report, the producers are busy with casting an unnamed character in the "Supernatural" Season 10 premiere episode. "The folks at Post Production are back, we've got our first casting session today. It's like we're making a TV show or something," writer John Bring posted on his Twitter account @the_john_bring on Tuesday, July 1.
Location manager Russ Hamilton previously teased on Twitter that they are taking a director out to survey potential filming locations with the concept meeting on the first episode of Season 1 kicked off at the end of June. To build up the excitement of the fans, the location manager teased some images of the "Supernatural" filming location.
"Scene 1. Exterior Parking Lot. Day C'mon people, rise 'n' shine, we got an EPICsode to make #Supernatural #SPN," Hamilton posted on his Twitter account @RUSS_MOVIEGOD on Monday, June 23, as a caption to the image. Click HERE to see photo. Meanwhile, the OLV report revealed that "Supernatural" cast members Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester), Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester), Misha Collins (Castiel) and Mark Sheppard (Crowley) will head back to Vancouver as Season 10 filming begins on Tuesday, July 8.
When the CW TV series returns, Sam Winchester will be dealing with his brother's demon transformation, the King of Hell and Castiel's diminishing grace in addition to the other supernatural cases and creatures that the hunter will work on. "Supernatural" Season 10 is expected to offer the viewers with a lot of interesting storylines and shocking plot twists especially with the 200th episode included in the new season.
The Season 9 finale left a cliffhanger ending with Dean's death and then his transformation to a demon due to the Mark of Cain and the First Blade. "Supernatural" Season 10 will answer the fans' burning questions like what will happen to Dean or will Sam be able to save his brother.
"Supernatural" Season 10 will premiere on Tuesday night, Oct 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
— John Bring (@the_john_bring) July 1, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins Tease Team Free Will Could Pull Pranks on Demon Dean - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown