DLC News: Watch Dogs’ New Missions, Forza 5’s Hot Wheels Car Pack and COD Ghosts’ Skins Go Live
By Gel Galang | July 3, 2014 10:46 AM EST
More missions are in store for "Watch Dogs" fans as Ubisoft rolls out a new DLC that contains three new single-player missions as well as more items, an outfit and weapons.
A scene from the Xbox One "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" game is demonstrated during the Xbox E3 Media Briefing at the University of Southern California's Galen Center in Los Angeles, California June 9, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
Pre-Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Enjoy the Pokemon X and Y Special Battle and XY Series in iTunes
The three missions have their significant perks: The Palace, which is an infiltration mission to get more information; the Signature Shot, where you break into a stronghold to get a unique rifle; and Breahthrough, where your aims is to find Scrambles in the city to get an information for secret meeting leading to a massacre.
According to DualShockers, the second mission will give you the ability to unlock the biometric weapon as your own. Three boosts are also available, specifically the DedSec Battery Boost, the Blume Weapon Boost, the ATM Boost and the Driving Master Boost.
The newest "Watch Dogs" DLC is free for season pass holders or available at $6.99 for those who want it separately.
New Cars Speeding into 'Forza 5' with New DLC
Get ready for 10 new cars zooming to "Forza 5" as the Hot Wheels Car Pack DLC becomes available at the Xbox Live Marketplace for $9.99. "Forza Motorsport 5" car pass owners can get this for free.
Game Informer provides the list of the 10 cars featured in the DLC pack:
- 2013 Lamborghini Veneno
- 1967 Lotus Type 49
- 1939 Audi Auto Union Type D
- 1952 Ferrari 375
- 2015 Audi S3 Sudan
- 1974 Toyota Celica GT
- 2014 Mazda #7 Andretti Autosport USF 2000
- 1956 Ford F-100
- 1974 Ford XB Falcon GT
- 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
All of the cars are also featured in images, seen in the link above. The Hot Wheels Car Pack, the last of the monthly DLC updates, also gives gamers more customisation options, a good way to pass the time before more individual DLC cars are announced.
'Call of Duty: Ghosts' Get New Skins and Weapons
Xbox One and Xbox 360 players of last year's "Call of Duty: Ghosts" can check out 11 new customisation packs already out for download.
Ubergizmo reports that there are six Personalization Packs to deck up your character in fashion useful for the battleground. All six Personalization Packs will have a themed camo, reticle, playercard and background for $1.99. You can choose from the Hydra Personalization Pack, the Skulls Personalization Pack, the Tattoo Personalization Pack, the Leopard Personalization Pack, the Nebula Personalization Pack and the Abstract Personalization Pack.
Three character packs for multiplayer matches will give you the themed uniform and two different headgear options per skin, the three of which make use of fire (Inferno), marijuana (Blunt Force) and gold and diamonds (Bling). There are also two weapons pack, the Maverick and the Ripper, each sold at $3.99.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown