Harry Styles Writes Romantic Song for Ariana Grande and its Called 'A Little Bit of Your Heart'
By nidhi tewari | July 3, 2014 10:28 AM EST
One Direction singer Harry Styles has reportedly penned down a romantic song for "Problem" singer Ariana Grande, various media agencies are reporting. The song is called "A Little Bit of your Heart" and will be featured on Ariana's new album "My Everything." Songwriter Johan Carlsson helped Harry to pen the song for Ariana.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
Harry Styles Says He Would 'Do' Niall if he Were a Girl, Records New Song for His Solo Album - Reports [SEE VIDEO]
Given the fact that Ariana is actually touted as the next Mariah Carey and has been appreciated for her melodious voice, there is no doubt that she will do complete justice to the Harry Styles' song.
It is not the first time that the "Midnight Memories" singer has penned down a song. The curly haired cutie has earlier too written a number of tracks including "Might Not Want You," "Kissed You In The Rain" and "I Fell In Love With A Beautiful Girl," Heat World reports. But all these tracks are yet to be grabbed by various singers for their albums.
The news of Harry Styles penning the song for Ariana has been confirmed by The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) and one can see it here.
However Harry's songwriting skills have led to speculations that the singer is soon going to come out with his own album or is going solo. The rumours started when Harry got together with Dublin-based Irish rock band Kodaline to record a new song. The band revealed to Digital Spy that they are not sure if the said track will feature on One Direction's next album. The band is speculating that Harry might have recorded the song for his solo album. Read more about it here.
Meanwhile, "My Everything" is Ariana Grande's second album which is earmarked for Aug 25 release and has a number of guest artists including Big Sean, Childish Gambino and A$AP Ferg. Big Sean has lend his for the track titled "Best Mistake" while Childish Gambino has contributed to "Break Your Heart Right Back." Ariana also has a track called "Why Try" with two hit makers - Ryan Tedder and Benny Blanco.
Here's the official track listing of "My Everything."
2. Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?