Kylie Jenner Allegedly Jealous of Kendall's Modelling Career: Planing to Spend Huge Money on Plastic Surgery on17th Birthday - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 2, 2014 3:53 PM EST
A girl is not a true celebrity unless she goes under the knife for some plastic surgery, so thinks Kylie Jenner who is planning to splurge an insane amount of money on her body on her 17th birthday. While most teenage girls her age might look forward to what dress they would wear on their birthday or how they'd celebrate the party, Kylie is planning to go under the knife, Heat World is reporting.
Kylie Jenner arrives on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Cosy with Shirtless Male Models in a Series of New Pictures: Sisters Enjoying Popularity
Kendal Jenner Not Over Harry Styles, Accidentally Calls Aussie Band 5SOS by the Name of One Direction [SEE PHOTOS]
Kylie Jenner is reportedly jealous of her sister Kendall, who has been getting new modeling assignments everyday. The younger Jenner sibling allegedly feels as if her career is not taking off in the same direction, the Web site reports.
Kylie will turn 17 years old on August 10 and the reality star has reportedly earmarked a whopping 50000 pounds (more than 90000 Australian Dollars) for a plastic surgery which will enhance her breasts, nose and chin. She has even got the permission from her parents Bruce and Kris Jenner, says the Web site.
"Kylie's such a pretty girl, but she's found it difficult that her sister Kendall's modelling career has taken off so much more than hers," an insider told the Heat magazine.
Kylie's elder sister Kendall is just 18 but she recently walked the ramp for none other than famous fashion designer Marc Jacobs and got praises for her debut in the modelling world. She was even seen rubbing shoulders with none other than Vogue editor Anna Wintour at one of the fashion shows. More recently, she was featured in United Kingdom's prestigious magazine "Love" which has earlier featured many celebrities including Miley Cyrus.
"Kendall is a natural born model. Kylie says she's happy for her but, behind the scenes, all her friends know she's jealous," the source added.
The Internet was abuzz with rumours some time back that the 16-year-old star of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" has already undergone some plastic surgery. Many Web sites claimed that her face looked different and she has filled out her lips and breasts just like her elder step sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. However Kylie trashed the rumours saying she feels "insulted" by them and people spreading these "rumours" should not forget that she is just 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar