Prince Harry as King: Bachelor Prince Picked by Queen Over Prince William - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 2, 2014 3:36 PM EST
Rebranded as fun-loving and responsible royalty, Prince Harry is now the Royal Family's most charismatic member as he puts his days dressed up as a Nazi and nude in Vegas behind him. Part of not being the direct heir to the throne, the bachelor prince is allegedly picked by Queen Elizabeth as the future King of England over his brother Prince William.
Britain's Prince Harry speaks at the WE Day UK event at Wembley Arena in London March 7, 2014. The inaugural WE Day UK event is run by the charity Free the Children to inspire young people to take action on global issues in a voluntary capacity.
"Harry's trip to Brazil this week has been a scene-stealing showcase of a new, extremely winning image of him being crafted consciously or unconsciously," The Daily Beast reports. "He's now the fun-loving, but responsible prince; the game for a laugh "spare to the heir" with his heart in the right, socially conscious place. Not being his brother Prince William, the heir to the throne, means Harry has freedom to show more emotion, clown around, and connect more jovially with crowds."
Now becoming as the People's Prince just like his mother Diana who was famously called as the "People's Princess," the 29-year-old royal is genuinely warm and outgoing, and just trying to be normal and not becoming a "Royal cyborg."
Scheduled to receive 10 million pounds - or $17 million - on his 30th birthday, Harry will have his inheritance on Sept. 30 from his late mother Diana, according to Mirror. But the England based magazine reported that the prince will face a hefty tax bill just like his brother who got his share of his mum's estate two years ago, wherein 40 per cent of his money went on inheritance tax.
"There is no way Harry would dodge the tax," an insider told Mirror. "There are few similarities between the average person and Harry and William but when it comes to tax, they also have to pay their way. William got hit with a hefty bill when he turned 30 and so will Harry. His aides have to work out the most tax-efficient way for him to handle the money."
Spotted recently in Chile while dancing to Katy Perry's "Fireworks," the readhead prince showed off his funky dance moves when he visited the Fundacion Amigos de Jesus in Santiago, a center that provides support to children with physical and mental disabilities. "I've kissed so many girls I don't know who it belongs to," said Harry when the girls smothered him in kisses in an interview posted on Parade.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown