Prince Harry as King: Bachelor Prince Picked by Queen Over Prince William - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 2, 2014 3:36 PM EST
Rebranded as fun-loving and responsible royalty, Prince Harry is now the Royal Family's most charismatic member as he puts his days dressed up as a Nazi and nude in Vegas behind him. Part of not being the direct heir to the throne, the bachelor prince is allegedly picked by Queen Elizabeth as the future King of England over his brother Prince William.
Britain's Prince Harry speaks at the WE Day UK event at Wembley Arena in London March 7, 2014. The inaugural WE Day UK event is run by the charity Free the Children to inspire young people to take action on global issues in a voluntary capacity.
"Harry's trip to Brazil this week has been a scene-stealing showcase of a new, extremely winning image of him being crafted consciously or unconsciously," The Daily Beast reports. "He's now the fun-loving, but responsible prince; the game for a laugh "spare to the heir" with his heart in the right, socially conscious place. Not being his brother Prince William, the heir to the throne, means Harry has freedom to show more emotion, clown around, and connect more jovially with crowds."
Now becoming as the People's Prince just like his mother Diana who was famously called as the "People's Princess," the 29-year-old royal is genuinely warm and outgoing, and just trying to be normal and not becoming a "Royal cyborg."
Scheduled to receive 10 million pounds - or $17 million - on his 30th birthday, Harry will have his inheritance on Sept. 30 from his late mother Diana, according to Mirror. But the England based magazine reported that the prince will face a hefty tax bill just like his brother who got his share of his mum's estate two years ago, wherein 40 per cent of his money went on inheritance tax.
"There is no way Harry would dodge the tax," an insider told Mirror. "There are few similarities between the average person and Harry and William but when it comes to tax, they also have to pay their way. William got hit with a hefty bill when he turned 30 and so will Harry. His aides have to work out the most tax-efficient way for him to handle the money."
Spotted recently in Chile while dancing to Katy Perry's "Fireworks," the readhead prince showed off his funky dance moves when he visited the Fundacion Amigos de Jesus in Santiago, a center that provides support to children with physical and mental disabilities. "I've kissed so many girls I don't know who it belongs to," said Harry when the girls smothered him in kisses in an interview posted on Parade.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage