Nokia Lumia 635: T-Mobile, MetroPCS to Offer Windows Phone Handset below $170 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 2, 2014 3:30 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 635 smartphone is headed to T-Mobile and MetroPCS where the Windows Phone handset will be offered with an off-contract price below $170. Both T-Mobile and sub-brand MetroPCS will be carrying the 4G LTE-ready device this July but the launch dates are spread over throughout the month.
According to the CNET report, the T-Mobile customers can get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 635 with $0 down and $7 per month for 24 months or an all in price of $168. As for the customers who head to MetroPCS, they can acquire the Windows Phone handset with the promotional price deal of only $99.
However, there is no confirmation yet on how long the Nokia Lumia 635 offer at T-Mobile and MetroPCS will last or how much the smartphone will cost afterwards. With MetroPCS, it is estimated that the price will be approximately close to T-Mobile's pricing scheme.
The Daily Tech report claims the consumers can purchase the Nokia Lumia 635 online at T-Mobile starting on Wednesday, July 9. Then, the in-store purchasing is scheduled to begin on July 16, 2014.
Meanwhile, selected MetroPCS shops will start offering the Nokia Lumia 635 on Friday, July 18. The Windows Phone handset can also be bought online on the same date.
The Nokia Lumia 635 has a 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512 MB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
Additional features and specs found on the Windows Phone handset, which was officially announced at the April 2014 Microsoft's BUILD conference, include the 1830 mAh Li-Ion battery, 8 GB of internal storage capacity that can be expanded up to 128 GB through the microSD card slot and a 5 MP primary camera. Unfortunately, there is no secondary camera on the Nokia Lumia 635.
The interested consumers can choose from the available vibrant colours that the Nokia Lumia 635 has. The colour choices for the device are bright orange, bright green, bright yellow, white and black.
More Articles to Read:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Latest Nikon D750 Costs $2500, But The Full Frame Model Is Worth The Buy
- ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’: Sledgehammer Games Releases Launch Trailer, Smooth Multiplayer And Dedicated Servers
- Early Unofficial Android 5.0 Lollipop Port for Nexus 4
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘Halo': The Master Chief Collection, Updates And Preorder Details; 343 Industries Announces ‘Halo 2 Anniversary’ Documentary
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge