Fifty Shades of Grey Cast Reunion: Dakota Johnson and Rita Ora Cross Path at Glastonbury Festival
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | July 2, 2014 1:56 PM EST
Less than a year before "Fifty Shades of Grey" hits theatres worldwide, possible future sisters-in-law of the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of the E.L. James erotic novel, Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele) and Rita Ora (Mia Grey) reportedly saw each other in some kind of family reunion at the 2014 Glastonbury Festival in UK.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Daily Mail spotted Johnson and Ora crossing paths over the weekend at the festival, joined by other celebrities in the Green Fields at Worthy Farm in Somerset, England.
Rita Ora, who Daily Mail caught wearing a black and white print ensemble that looked like a cow suit as she made a stroll on the fields, later posted a photo on her Instagram showing a reunion of her and Dakota Johnson along with the daughter of former Beatles member Paul McCartney, English fashion designer Stella McCartney. The British songstress described the get-together as "Reunion with my ladies."
Johnson, who went from blonde to brunette for "Fifty Shades of Grey," is playing Anastasia Steele, the love interest of Christian Grey played by Jamie Dornan. Meanwhile, Ora, who previously revealed to MTV how she snagged the "Fifty Shades" role instead of a spot in the movie soundtrack, is playing Mia Grey, the adopted sister of Christian Grey.
And though Johnson's father, Don Johnson, has told The Times that the actress' role in "Fifty Shades of Grey" is only a "blip" in her career, Rita Ora thinks different.
Previously, Rita Ora talked to MTV regarding what she thinks of her co-star Dakota Johnson. The 23-year-old British songstress said that "working with Dakota was extremely fun." Ora also admitted that her co-star is "gorgeous, great and an amazing actress" that she couldn't help but feel distracted a little.
Dakota Johnson, 24, and Ora, 23, appear to have a great relationship in "Fifty Shades," as per E.L. James fictional writing. While Johnson's character and Dornan's character may be busy getting steamy, Ora may be preparing at the Grey's mansion to meet his brother's beloved Ana. If the movie will be following the book's plot, Johnson and Ora's first encounter will apparently go well.
"Fifty Shades of Grey," starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, hits theatres on Valentine's Day 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6