Fifty Shades of Grey Cast Reunion: Dakota Johnson and Rita Ora Cross Path at Glastonbury Festival
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | July 2, 2014 1:56 PM EST
Less than a year before "Fifty Shades of Grey" hits theatres worldwide, possible future sisters-in-law of the highly-anticipated movie adaptation of the E.L. James erotic novel, Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele) and Rita Ora (Mia Grey) reportedly saw each other in some kind of family reunion at the 2014 Glastonbury Festival in UK.
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Daily Mail spotted Johnson and Ora crossing paths over the weekend at the festival, joined by other celebrities in the Green Fields at Worthy Farm in Somerset, England.
Rita Ora, who Daily Mail caught wearing a black and white print ensemble that looked like a cow suit as she made a stroll on the fields, later posted a photo on her Instagram showing a reunion of her and Dakota Johnson along with the daughter of former Beatles member Paul McCartney, English fashion designer Stella McCartney. The British songstress described the get-together as "Reunion with my ladies."
Johnson, who went from blonde to brunette for "Fifty Shades of Grey," is playing Anastasia Steele, the love interest of Christian Grey played by Jamie Dornan. Meanwhile, Ora, who previously revealed to MTV how she snagged the "Fifty Shades" role instead of a spot in the movie soundtrack, is playing Mia Grey, the adopted sister of Christian Grey.
And though Johnson's father, Don Johnson, has told The Times that the actress' role in "Fifty Shades of Grey" is only a "blip" in her career, Rita Ora thinks different.
Previously, Rita Ora talked to MTV regarding what she thinks of her co-star Dakota Johnson. The 23-year-old British songstress said that "working with Dakota was extremely fun." Ora also admitted that her co-star is "gorgeous, great and an amazing actress" that she couldn't help but feel distracted a little.
Dakota Johnson, 24, and Ora, 23, appear to have a great relationship in "Fifty Shades," as per E.L. James fictional writing. While Johnson's character and Dornan's character may be busy getting steamy, Ora may be preparing at the Grey's mansion to meet his brother's beloved Ana. If the movie will be following the book's plot, Johnson and Ora's first encounter will apparently go well.
"Fifty Shades of Grey," starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, hits theatres on Valentine's Day 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2