Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres' Yacht Getaway Signals 'Marriage Crisis' Over - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 2, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Despite all the rumours of their pending divorce, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi were recently spotted taking a luxurious vacation in Croatia. Radar Online reported the two looked really happy and cosy with each other on this particular trip. In Touch Weekly unveiled Portia de Rossi's month-long rehab stint particularly driven by Ellen's controlling ways. However the report adds that their trip is allegedly a good sign that the two are really on their way to repairing their relationship and bringing it back to the way it was.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
"DeGeneres and de Rossi were spotted boarding their luxury yacht off the coast of the Croatian island of Hvar on Sunday afternoon," reports Radar Online, adding, "They seemed happy and relaxed."
Given the rehab stint happened early in May, Radar Online claimed this trip was a sign that the two are on their way to marriage bliss again and that they are out of the marriage crisis they have been in for a while.
"They got into an ugly fight," reports a source to In Touch, back in April.
"Portia realized she was powerless and not in control anymore," added the source.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her. Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out," the source detailed.
Portia recognized her drinking problem checked herself into Passages in Malibu for a month-long treatment. All through her stint, Ellen was visiting her and supporting her in every way. The two realized they still love each other and cannot leave each other during the 30-days stint.
"They are on their way to repairing their marriage," the source said, adding, "It won't be easy. Portia will always be battling these demons. But they love each other."
A representative of the couple have yet spoken to Radar to shed light on the rumours and reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28