Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres' Yacht Getaway Signals 'Marriage Crisis' Over - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 2, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Despite all the rumours of their pending divorce, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi were recently spotted taking a luxurious vacation in Croatia. Radar Online reported the two looked really happy and cosy with each other on this particular trip. In Touch Weekly unveiled Portia de Rossi's month-long rehab stint particularly driven by Ellen's controlling ways. However the report adds that their trip is allegedly a good sign that the two are really on their way to repairing their relationship and bringing it back to the way it was.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
"DeGeneres and de Rossi were spotted boarding their luxury yacht off the coast of the Croatian island of Hvar on Sunday afternoon," reports Radar Online, adding, "They seemed happy and relaxed."
Given the rehab stint happened early in May, Radar Online claimed this trip was a sign that the two are on their way to marriage bliss again and that they are out of the marriage crisis they have been in for a while.
"They got into an ugly fight," reports a source to In Touch, back in April.
"Portia realized she was powerless and not in control anymore," added the source.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her. Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out," the source detailed.
Portia recognized her drinking problem checked herself into Passages in Malibu for a month-long treatment. All through her stint, Ellen was visiting her and supporting her in every way. The two realized they still love each other and cannot leave each other during the 30-days stint.
"They are on their way to repairing their marriage," the source said, adding, "It won't be easy. Portia will always be battling these demons. But they love each other."
A representative of the couple have yet spoken to Radar to shed light on the rumours and reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected