Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres' Yacht Getaway Signals 'Marriage Crisis' Over - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 2, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Despite all the rumours of their pending divorce, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi were recently spotted taking a luxurious vacation in Croatia. Radar Online reported the two looked really happy and cosy with each other on this particular trip. In Touch Weekly unveiled Portia de Rossi's month-long rehab stint particularly driven by Ellen's controlling ways. However the report adds that their trip is allegedly a good sign that the two are really on their way to repairing their relationship and bringing it back to the way it was.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
"DeGeneres and de Rossi were spotted boarding their luxury yacht off the coast of the Croatian island of Hvar on Sunday afternoon," reports Radar Online, adding, "They seemed happy and relaxed."
Given the rehab stint happened early in May, Radar Online claimed this trip was a sign that the two are on their way to marriage bliss again and that they are out of the marriage crisis they have been in for a while.
"They got into an ugly fight," reports a source to In Touch, back in April.
"Portia realized she was powerless and not in control anymore," added the source.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her. Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out," the source detailed.
Portia recognized her drinking problem checked herself into Passages in Malibu for a month-long treatment. All through her stint, Ellen was visiting her and supporting her in every way. The two realized they still love each other and cannot leave each other during the 30-days stint.
"They are on their way to repairing their marriage," the source said, adding, "It won't be easy. Portia will always be battling these demons. But they love each other."
A representative of the couple have yet spoken to Radar to shed light on the rumours and reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks