Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres' Yacht Getaway Signals 'Marriage Crisis' Over - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 2, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Despite all the rumours of their pending divorce, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi were recently spotted taking a luxurious vacation in Croatia. Radar Online reported the two looked really happy and cosy with each other on this particular trip. In Touch Weekly unveiled Portia de Rossi's month-long rehab stint particularly driven by Ellen's controlling ways. However the report adds that their trip is allegedly a good sign that the two are really on their way to repairing their relationship and bringing it back to the way it was.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
"DeGeneres and de Rossi were spotted boarding their luxury yacht off the coast of the Croatian island of Hvar on Sunday afternoon," reports Radar Online, adding, "They seemed happy and relaxed."
Given the rehab stint happened early in May, Radar Online claimed this trip was a sign that the two are on their way to marriage bliss again and that they are out of the marriage crisis they have been in for a while.
"They got into an ugly fight," reports a source to In Touch, back in April.
"Portia realized she was powerless and not in control anymore," added the source.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her. Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out," the source detailed.
Portia recognized her drinking problem checked herself into Passages in Malibu for a month-long treatment. All through her stint, Ellen was visiting her and supporting her in every way. The two realized they still love each other and cannot leave each other during the 30-days stint.
"They are on their way to repairing their marriage," the source said, adding, "It won't be easy. Portia will always be battling these demons. But they love each other."
A representative of the couple have yet spoken to Radar to shed light on the rumours and reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date