Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres' Yacht Getaway Signals 'Marriage Crisis' Over - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 2, 2014 1:34 PM EST
Despite all the rumours of their pending divorce, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi were recently spotted taking a luxurious vacation in Croatia. Radar Online reported the two looked really happy and cosy with each other on this particular trip. In Touch Weekly unveiled Portia de Rossi's month-long rehab stint particularly driven by Ellen's controlling ways. However the report adds that their trip is allegedly a good sign that the two are really on their way to repairing their relationship and bringing it back to the way it was.
Comedian Ellen Degeneres (L) and actress Portia de Rossi pose backstage after Degeneres won the award for Favorite Talk Show Host at the 35th annual People's Choice awards in Los Angeles January 7, 2009.
"DeGeneres and de Rossi were spotted boarding their luxury yacht off the coast of the Croatian island of Hvar on Sunday afternoon," reports Radar Online, adding, "They seemed happy and relaxed."
Given the rehab stint happened early in May, Radar Online claimed this trip was a sign that the two are on their way to marriage bliss again and that they are out of the marriage crisis they have been in for a while.
"They got into an ugly fight," reports a source to In Touch, back in April.
"Portia realized she was powerless and not in control anymore," added the source.
"Portia hadn't been happy for a while and was drinking and isolating [herself], and Ellen confronted her. Portia lost it and blamed Ellen for driving her to drink because of her controlling ways and said she wasn't in love with her anymore. Ellen was crushed and screamed at Portia to get out," the source detailed.
Portia recognized her drinking problem checked herself into Passages in Malibu for a month-long treatment. All through her stint, Ellen was visiting her and supporting her in every way. The two realized they still love each other and cannot leave each other during the 30-days stint.
"They are on their way to repairing their marriage," the source said, adding, "It won't be easy. Portia will always be battling these demons. But they love each other."
A representative of the couple have yet spoken to Radar to shed light on the rumours and reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown