Michael Malarkey: Vampire Diaries Actor Enjoys Vacation before Returning to Work as Enzo in Season 6 Filming
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 2, 2014 1:27 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" cast members will be enjoying the remaining days of their break because the CW TV series is set to begin filming Season 6 this July in Atlanta. One of them is actor Michael Malarkey who teased on Twitter that he has three more days before returning to work as vampire Enzo in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6.
The 31-year-old American-British actor decided to make the most out of his vacation at the California beach and shared the experience to his Twitter followers. "In LA for 3 more days before driving across the country to ATL for #TVDS6. Yessir. #roadtrip #TVD #lazysunday," Malarkey posted on his Twitter account @mkmalarkey on Monday, June 30, as a caption to his photo. Click HERE to see photo.
According to the WetPaint report, Michael Malarkey has traveled to the west coast as well during his vacation and the actor was not alone. In his Instagram post, the TVD star shared an image that shows himself in front of the Las Vegas skyline with his actress wife Nadine Lewington. Click HERE to see photo.
The report further suggested that Michael Malarkey's return to Atlanta means his character, Enzo, will be in the premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries." After all, the actor has been promoted as a series regular in Season 6 after getting introduced as Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) cell buddy during the time of the Augustine society.
In the Season 5 finale, Enzo returned from the Other Side and executive producer Caroline Dries teased in the Alloy Entertainment interview that the vampire character will still be a loose cannon in the new season. Furthermore, Dries revealed that is excited to see how Enzo and Alaric (Matt Davis), who also returned from the Other Side, interact with each other in Season 6.
"I can't wait until the two butt heads- and I'm sure they will. Let's see, wish list - feels like there could be a bar brawl in their future. Or maybe they'll just karaoke compete against each other," the executive producer stated in the interview.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 production is set to begin on Monday, July 7, in Atlanta. The premiere episode of the CW TV series' new season will air on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm.
— Michael Malarkey (@mkmalarkey) June 29, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Own Ending for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the CW TV Series - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Season 6 Premiere Date, Co-Stars Steven R McQueen and Kat Graham Tease Exciting Season - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop