Michael Malarkey: Vampire Diaries Actor Enjoys Vacation before Returning to Work as Enzo in Season 6 Filming
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 2, 2014 1:27 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" cast members will be enjoying the remaining days of their break because the CW TV series is set to begin filming Season 6 this July in Atlanta. One of them is actor Michael Malarkey who teased on Twitter that he has three more days before returning to work as vampire Enzo in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6.
The 31-year-old American-British actor decided to make the most out of his vacation at the California beach and shared the experience to his Twitter followers. "In LA for 3 more days before driving across the country to ATL for #TVDS6. Yessir. #roadtrip #TVD #lazysunday," Malarkey posted on his Twitter account @mkmalarkey on Monday, June 30, as a caption to his photo. Click HERE to see photo.
According to the WetPaint report, Michael Malarkey has traveled to the west coast as well during his vacation and the actor was not alone. In his Instagram post, the TVD star shared an image that shows himself in front of the Las Vegas skyline with his actress wife Nadine Lewington. Click HERE to see photo.
The report further suggested that Michael Malarkey's return to Atlanta means his character, Enzo, will be in the premiere episode of "The Vampire Diaries." After all, the actor has been promoted as a series regular in Season 6 after getting introduced as Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) cell buddy during the time of the Augustine society.
In the Season 5 finale, Enzo returned from the Other Side and executive producer Caroline Dries teased in the Alloy Entertainment interview that the vampire character will still be a loose cannon in the new season. Furthermore, Dries revealed that is excited to see how Enzo and Alaric (Matt Davis), who also returned from the Other Side, interact with each other in Season 6.
"I can't wait until the two butt heads- and I'm sure they will. Let's see, wish list - feels like there could be a bar brawl in their future. Or maybe they'll just karaoke compete against each other," the executive producer stated in the interview.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 production is set to begin on Monday, July 7, in Atlanta. The premiere episode of the CW TV series' new season will air on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm.
— Michael Malarkey (@mkmalarkey) June 29, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Own Ending for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the CW TV Series - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder on Twitter: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Season 6 Premiere Date, Co-Stars Steven R McQueen and Kat Graham Tease Exciting Season - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows