Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Major Spoilers, Update: Final Act and Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk’s Future Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | July 2, 2014 12:58 PM EST
"Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" is going to bring back all fan-favourite superheroes including Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye and more. But the one who is going to dominate the "Avengers" universe this time around is Hulk, suggest spoilers. A lot of speculations are moving around the superhero and fans are eager to know what's in the character's future. The latest update has revealed huge potential spoilers about Mark Ruffalo's Hulk. Keep reading to find out the details. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains huge potential spoilers from the movie "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron." Read at your own risk.
"Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" actor Mark Ruffalo has been giving out substantial information about his character Hulk, in his latest interviews. These teasers have led to frenzied speculations regarding the superhero's future and whether or not there would be a solo Hulk movie.
Hitfix has revealed some major spoilers with a theory of its own detailing the final act of the movie. According to the Web site Dr. Bruce Banner (Hulk's alter ego) has a "key role" to play in the movie as well as during the final war with Ultron "onto the battlefield and out of the virtual realm." At the end, Hulk will find himself framed in a gameplay wherein he is trapped in pre-programmed Quinjet that takes him off the planet. This leaves Hulk with no option of changing things and turning his way back to the planet. "He's going to have to ride out the trip," suggest spoilers by the Web site.
The author of the article further predicts Hulk's future after the Quinjet takes off with him. According to the theory, Hulk is headed to the place where Guardians of Galaxy are located. Guardians of the Galaxy and Hulk will have an adventure of their own on the planet and it will give a start to Planet Hulk story. This will allow "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" to feature Hulk. The story will largely be about Guardians assisting Banner in finding his way back home and end up accompanying him to the homeland. Guardians return to planet Earth will draw Thanos' attention, setting up "Avengers 3."
This storyline is not confirmed. It should be considered as mere rumours.
However, this theory supports Mark Ruffalo's dismissal of "Planet Hulk" movie.
"So is Mark Ruffalo telling the truth? Yes. Strictly speaking, he is sure they're not making a "Planet Hulk" film, and he can say so. But is he making a film in which the Hulk appears that uses elements of that story? I'd say it's very, very likely," says the author of the article.
For those who don't know, "Planet Hulk" is an adaptation of the story wherein Hulk lands in outer space because of Avengers. After Banner is launched into the space by Avengers with the motive of getting rid of him, he ends up changing the course of the spaceship in anger. This takes him to the planet where he falls in love and has a baby. At the end, Avengers bombard the planet.
No matter how intriguing the storyline sounds, Mark Ruffalo feels that "Planet Hulk" is the not "way to go yet."
"I think you need more Banner. The whole thing is just him as Hulk, on a planet, fighting other gladiators," Mark Ruffalo told MTV.
However, fans know that Hulk is going to have "bigger" and "more complex" role in "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron," according to the spoilers revealed by Mark Ruffalo in an interview with Total Film. So you know who to watch out for in the upcoming movie. "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" is scheduled to hit the theatres on May 1, 2015.
For more spoilers and information on "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]