Pre-Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Enjoy the Pokemon X and Y Special Battle and XY Series in iTunes
By Gel Galang | July 2, 2014 12:52 PM EST
With the "Pokemon X and Y" developers still taking an interest in the sixth generation of Pokemon games despite the upcoming and expected "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," the Pokemon Company is also equally taking an interest in giving fans more activities to get busy with.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California, June 11, 2014.
The Pokemon news source Serebii has announced a few more details related to the Special Battle Season 5. The new season for the Battle Spot mode of the "Pokemon X and Y" game will not allow any items on your Pokemon, which will follow the style of battles in "Pokemon Red, Green and Blue."
Before getting into the groove of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" this November, fans can take part in the Special Battle Season 5 for "Pokemon X and Y," which will be held from July 15 to September 8.
Other restrictions in participating in the "Pokemon X and Y" Special Battle Season 5 includes banning the following Pokemons:
All Pokemon Apps, Episodes and Music at the iTunes Store
Getting all your Pokemon needs beyond the "Pokemon X and Y" and other games is now made easier as The Pokemon Company announced the availability of a one-stop destination for all Pokemon music, apps and episodes.
The iTunes.com/Pokemon will now feature animated episodes and specials, official apps like the Pokemon TV app and the Pokedex, and also video game music soundtracks, a lot of which have been released recently to iTunes.
When you check the iTunes.com/Pokemon, fans who follow the animated series "Pokemon the Series: XY" will be happy to know that the current season is already available via the new hub. There's also the four-part Pokemon Origins animated special.
The "Pokemon the Series: XY" will get more episodes every week as they are aired, but for a limited time, the "Pokemon the Series: XY" pilot episode, "Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin" is available for free.
Speaking of music related to the Pokemon Franchise, the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions has also been announced to tour North Amerca. There are already two areas listed, in the Warner Theater in Washington, DC on August 15 and in the Mann Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia, PA on September 19.
The Pokemon: Symphonic Evolutions is an orchestral concert that will showcase Pokemon music from the first ever "Pokemon Red and Blue" to the latest "Pokemon X and Y" and everything between.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase