Nokia XL vs. Motorola Moto E Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 2, 2014 12:37 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia XL or the Motorola Moto E, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia XL comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, rendering 480 x 800 pixel resolution. The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen, rendering 540 x 960 pixel resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the Nokia XL with a 187 ppi pixel display density.
The Nokia XL comes with 141.4 x 77.7 x 10.9 mm dimensions and weighs 190 g. The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia XL is equipped with a 1-GHz dual-core Cortex-A5 processor and Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2-GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. Like the Nokia XL, it comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia XL runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 768 MB of RAM. The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge.
The Nokia XL sports a 5-MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Motorola Moto E sports a 5-MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Nokia XL comes with a Li-ion 2,000-mAh battery. The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-ion 1,980-mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Nokia XL Dual SIM variant is priced at around AU$229.95. The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU$179.95.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Motorola Droid Turbo v. Sony Xperia Z3: Camera Details, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘GTA V': 1.18 Update, Zombie DLC Release Date To Welcome Halloween
- Motorola Droid Turbo vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Apps And Services, Camera Features, Battery Life And Durability
- ‘Destiny' Leaks Reveal Redesigned Ships, New Armour, Sparrow Shaders
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown