Nokia XL vs. Motorola Moto E Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 2, 2014 12:37 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia XL or the Motorola Moto E, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia XL comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, rendering 480 x 800 pixel resolution. The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen, rendering 540 x 960 pixel resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the Nokia XL with a 187 ppi pixel display density.
The Nokia XL comes with 141.4 x 77.7 x 10.9 mm dimensions and weighs 190 g. The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia XL is equipped with a 1-GHz dual-core Cortex-A5 processor and Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2-GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. Like the Nokia XL, it comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia XL runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 768 MB of RAM. The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge.
The Nokia XL sports a 5-MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Motorola Moto E sports a 5-MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Nokia XL comes with a Li-ion 2,000-mAh battery. The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-ion 1,980-mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Nokia XL Dual SIM variant is priced at around AU$229.95. The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU$179.95.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- Facebook To Charge Users Of $2.99 Monthly Fee On November 1; Best Free Alternatives For Facebook
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Release in 2014
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown