Nokia XL vs. Motorola Moto E Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 2, 2014 12:37 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia XL or the Motorola Moto E, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Nokia XL comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, rendering 480 x 800 pixel resolution. The Motorola Moto E comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen, rendering 540 x 960 pixel resolution.
The Moto E has a slight edge in this category with a 256 ppi pixel display density compared to the Nokia XL with a 187 ppi pixel display density.
The Nokia XL comes with 141.4 x 77.7 x 10.9 mm dimensions and weighs 190 g. The Motorola Moto E comes with 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm dimensions and weighs 142 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia XL is equipped with a 1-GHz dual-core Cortex-A5 processor and Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Motorola Moto E is equipped with a 1.2-GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset. Like the Nokia XL, it comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
The Nokia XL runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 768 MB of RAM. The Motorola Moto E runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power, the Moto E has a comparative edge.
The Nokia XL sports a 5-MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The Motorola Moto E sports a 5-MP camera and does not have a secondary camera.
The Nokia XL comes with a Li-ion 2,000-mAh battery. The Motorola Moto E comes with a non-removable Li-ion 1,980-mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Nokia XL Dual SIM variant is priced at around AU$229.95. The Motorola Moto E is priced at around AU$179.95.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People