Nokia Lumia 635 and 930 Australian Prices [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 2, 2014 10:13 AM EST
Good news Nokia and Microsoft Windows fans! The Nokia Lumia 635 and 930 just released its Australian prices. It is just in time for its launch in July 2014. CNET reported that the Nokia Lumia 635 will be available for AU$279, while the Nokia Lumia 930 will be available for AU$729. Read on to learn more about these two Nokia smartphones and the other details about its prices and carriers.
A Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone is displayed during the 2014 Computex exhibition at the TWTC Nangang exhibition hall in Taipei June 3, 2014. Computex, the world's second largest computer show, runs from June 3 to 7. REUTERS/Pichi Chuang
The Nokia Lumia 635 is packed with a lot of features for a mid-range smartphone. It has a Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2GHz Quad-core, FWVGA (854 x 480) display resolution, Capacitive Multipoint-Touch Screen technology, ClearBlack, IPS LCD display and a 5 megapixel camera. Plus, it has a battery capacity of 1830mAh and is LTE enabled with 4G connectivity. According to CNET, the mobile phone carriers of the Nokia Lumia 635 will be Optus and Telstra.
On the other hand, the Nokia Lumia 930 has a Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2GHz Quad-core, 2,420mAh battery capacity, 20 megapixel camera with PureView and dual LED flash, Full HD (1920 x 1080) display resolution, ClearBlack, OLED display. It also has a built-in (Qi standard) wireless charging and 17.9h maximum talk time! The Nokia Lumia 930 will be available from all major Australian cellphone carriers.
Both the Nokia Lumia 635 and 930 are equipped with the Nokia SensorCore software which is perfect for fitness aficionados who want to keep track of their health and fitness. It is geared to work with Bing Health. Both phones will be launched in July 2014.
According to Steve Lewis, the general manager (GM) of Microsoft Mobile Devices in Australia, the company has anticipated a boom in the health monitoring industry that's why they chose to add the Nokia SensorCore and Bing Health applications to it. But unlike Samsung and other companies, no announcements have been made yet about producing a separate fitness tracker gadget or band.
To learn more about the Nokia Lumia 635 and 930, including the complete list of its specifications, click HERE and HERE. Keep reading the International Business Times (IBT) for the latest updates on technology, including smartphones and gadgets as well as other news, such as entertainment or sports.
Watch the video about the Nokia Lumia 930, 630, 635: First Hands-on Review below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu