Justin Bieber's Party Gets Crashed by Cops
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 9:08 AM EST
Justin Bieber certainly enjoyed a night out with friends without his lady love, Selena Gomez, by his side. In fact, the Canadian crooner had too much fun that the cops were called on Biebs' party at his Beverly Hills Condo. Now, what did Bieber do this time around to have the cops' crash on his condo party?
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Leave it to Bieber to have one heck of a jamming party. The 20-year old pop star partied with the likes of Johnny Manziel, Chantel Jeffries, Tyrese, Floyd Mayweather and Tyga at his Beverly Hills Condo. However, the party didn't go un-crashed. By 1 a.m., the cops were called in.
In a report by E! News, sources confirm that the cops were called at Justin Bieber's Beverly Hills condo due to a noise complaint. There were no arrests or violence noted from the quick cop visit. The music was simply turned down thus the cops left immediately. Little did the cops know that they'd have to return for a second visit?
TMZ reports that the cops were called on the spot due to a "pack of young girls" screaming their lungs out in front of Bieber's condo. This was albeit a different noise complaint that still prompted the appearance of the cops.
On the other hand, having the cops called at his condo twice certainly didn't spoil the party mood of Justin Bieber. Apparently, the "Baby" singer had a grand time with his alleged girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries at his condo. Where was Selena Gomez in all this?
The reunion of Jeffries and Bieber has once again prompted reports that the "Jelena" duo is over. Yet, additional reports by E! claim the couple is still very much together. In fact, Gomez is insistent on having Bieber be part of the official guest list on her birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention. She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters," states the source.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait and see what happens next to their beloved pair.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft