Justin Bieber's Party Gets Crashed by Cops
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 9:08 AM EST
Justin Bieber certainly enjoyed a night out with friends without his lady love, Selena Gomez, by his side. In fact, the Canadian crooner had too much fun that the cops were called on Biebs' party at his Beverly Hills Condo. Now, what did Bieber do this time around to have the cops' crash on his condo party?
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Leave it to Bieber to have one heck of a jamming party. The 20-year old pop star partied with the likes of Johnny Manziel, Chantel Jeffries, Tyrese, Floyd Mayweather and Tyga at his Beverly Hills Condo. However, the party didn't go un-crashed. By 1 a.m., the cops were called in.
In a report by E! News, sources confirm that the cops were called at Justin Bieber's Beverly Hills condo due to a noise complaint. There were no arrests or violence noted from the quick cop visit. The music was simply turned down thus the cops left immediately. Little did the cops know that they'd have to return for a second visit?
TMZ reports that the cops were called on the spot due to a "pack of young girls" screaming their lungs out in front of Bieber's condo. This was albeit a different noise complaint that still prompted the appearance of the cops.
On the other hand, having the cops called at his condo twice certainly didn't spoil the party mood of Justin Bieber. Apparently, the "Baby" singer had a grand time with his alleged girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries at his condo. Where was Selena Gomez in all this?
The reunion of Jeffries and Bieber has once again prompted reports that the "Jelena" duo is over. Yet, additional reports by E! claim the couple is still very much together. In fact, Gomez is insistent on having Bieber be part of the official guest list on her birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention. She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters," states the source.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait and see what happens next to their beloved pair.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build