Justin Bieber's Party Gets Crashed by Cops
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 9:08 AM EST
Justin Bieber certainly enjoyed a night out with friends without his lady love, Selena Gomez, by his side. In fact, the Canadian crooner had too much fun that the cops were called on Biebs' party at his Beverly Hills Condo. Now, what did Bieber do this time around to have the cops' crash on his condo party?
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Leave it to Bieber to have one heck of a jamming party. The 20-year old pop star partied with the likes of Johnny Manziel, Chantel Jeffries, Tyrese, Floyd Mayweather and Tyga at his Beverly Hills Condo. However, the party didn't go un-crashed. By 1 a.m., the cops were called in.
In a report by E! News, sources confirm that the cops were called at Justin Bieber's Beverly Hills condo due to a noise complaint. There were no arrests or violence noted from the quick cop visit. The music was simply turned down thus the cops left immediately. Little did the cops know that they'd have to return for a second visit?
TMZ reports that the cops were called on the spot due to a "pack of young girls" screaming their lungs out in front of Bieber's condo. This was albeit a different noise complaint that still prompted the appearance of the cops.
On the other hand, having the cops called at his condo twice certainly didn't spoil the party mood of Justin Bieber. Apparently, the "Baby" singer had a grand time with his alleged girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries at his condo. Where was Selena Gomez in all this?
The reunion of Jeffries and Bieber has once again prompted reports that the "Jelena" duo is over. Yet, additional reports by E! claim the couple is still very much together. In fact, Gomez is insistent on having Bieber be part of the official guest list on her birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention. She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters," states the source.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait and see what happens next to their beloved pair.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage