Justin Bieber's Party Gets Crashed by Cops
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 9:08 AM EST
Justin Bieber certainly enjoyed a night out with friends without his lady love, Selena Gomez, by his side. In fact, the Canadian crooner had too much fun that the cops were called on Biebs' party at his Beverly Hills Condo. Now, what did Bieber do this time around to have the cops' crash on his condo party?
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
Leave it to Bieber to have one heck of a jamming party. The 20-year old pop star partied with the likes of Johnny Manziel, Chantel Jeffries, Tyrese, Floyd Mayweather and Tyga at his Beverly Hills Condo. However, the party didn't go un-crashed. By 1 a.m., the cops were called in.
In a report by E! News, sources confirm that the cops were called at Justin Bieber's Beverly Hills condo due to a noise complaint. There were no arrests or violence noted from the quick cop visit. The music was simply turned down thus the cops left immediately. Little did the cops know that they'd have to return for a second visit?
TMZ reports that the cops were called on the spot due to a "pack of young girls" screaming their lungs out in front of Bieber's condo. This was albeit a different noise complaint that still prompted the appearance of the cops.
On the other hand, having the cops called at his condo twice certainly didn't spoil the party mood of Justin Bieber. Apparently, the "Baby" singer had a grand time with his alleged girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries at his condo. Where was Selena Gomez in all this?
The reunion of Jeffries and Bieber has once again prompted reports that the "Jelena" duo is over. Yet, additional reports by E! claim the couple is still very much together. In fact, Gomez is insistent on having Bieber be part of the official guest list on her birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention. She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters," states the source.
Fans of the "Jelena" couple will just have to wait and see what happens next to their beloved pair.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best