Selena Gomez Posts Selfie about Class after Justin Bieber Posts Selfie with Chantel Jeffries
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 8:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez recently reunited despite their toxic and rocky relationship. However, it appears that things are once again complicated between the "Jelena" couple. Following Justin's selfie with alleged ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries, Selena Gomez took to Instagram to post a sexy selfie herself that talked about class.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Over the weekend, Justin was once again caught with a number of models. One was Kayla Phillips and the other was Chantel Jeffries. For those who don't know, Chantel was the model caught with Bieber during his DUI last January 23.
Looks like the pair enjoyed a quick reunion along with Chantel's friend, Catherine Paiz. The trio even posed for a few photos which were posted on Instagram. Check out the photos here.
As for Bieber's on-off and on-again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a sexy selfie of her own. Of course, reports claim the caption of the said photo was meant for Justin Bieber after his photo with Jeffries.
"Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," reads the caption of Gomez's Instagram post which may be seen here.
Does this mean things are off again between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? While some reports claim they are over (again), other reports claim all is well between the two. In fact, Gomez is working on a guest list for her 22nd birthday on July 22 and Bieber is part of the list. Yet, Selena's friends aren't too keen on the idea of having Bieber present at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," says an insider to E! Online, adding, "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown