Selena Gomez Posts Selfie about Class after Justin Bieber Posts Selfie with Chantel Jeffries
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 8:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez recently reunited despite their toxic and rocky relationship. However, it appears that things are once again complicated between the "Jelena" couple. Following Justin's selfie with alleged ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries, Selena Gomez took to Instagram to post a sexy selfie herself that talked about class.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Over the weekend, Justin was once again caught with a number of models. One was Kayla Phillips and the other was Chantel Jeffries. For those who don't know, Chantel was the model caught with Bieber during his DUI last January 23.
Looks like the pair enjoyed a quick reunion along with Chantel's friend, Catherine Paiz. The trio even posed for a few photos which were posted on Instagram. Check out the photos here.
As for Bieber's on-off and on-again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a sexy selfie of her own. Of course, reports claim the caption of the said photo was meant for Justin Bieber after his photo with Jeffries.
"Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," reads the caption of Gomez's Instagram post which may be seen here.
Does this mean things are off again between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? While some reports claim they are over (again), other reports claim all is well between the two. In fact, Gomez is working on a guest list for her 22nd birthday on July 22 and Bieber is part of the list. Yet, Selena's friends aren't too keen on the idea of having Bieber present at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," says an insider to E! Online, adding, "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up