Selena Gomez Posts Selfie about Class after Justin Bieber Posts Selfie with Chantel Jeffries
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 8:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez recently reunited despite their toxic and rocky relationship. However, it appears that things are once again complicated between the "Jelena" couple. Following Justin's selfie with alleged ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries, Selena Gomez took to Instagram to post a sexy selfie herself that talked about class.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Over the weekend, Justin was once again caught with a number of models. One was Kayla Phillips and the other was Chantel Jeffries. For those who don't know, Chantel was the model caught with Bieber during his DUI last January 23.
Looks like the pair enjoyed a quick reunion along with Chantel's friend, Catherine Paiz. The trio even posed for a few photos which were posted on Instagram. Check out the photos here.
As for Bieber's on-off and on-again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a sexy selfie of her own. Of course, reports claim the caption of the said photo was meant for Justin Bieber after his photo with Jeffries.
"Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," reads the caption of Gomez's Instagram post which may be seen here.
Does this mean things are off again between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? While some reports claim they are over (again), other reports claim all is well between the two. In fact, Gomez is working on a guest list for her 22nd birthday on July 22 and Bieber is part of the list. Yet, Selena's friends aren't too keen on the idea of having Bieber present at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," says an insider to E! Online, adding, "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast