Selena Gomez Posts Selfie about Class after Justin Bieber Posts Selfie with Chantel Jeffries
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 8:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez recently reunited despite their toxic and rocky relationship. However, it appears that things are once again complicated between the "Jelena" couple. Following Justin's selfie with alleged ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries, Selena Gomez took to Instagram to post a sexy selfie herself that talked about class.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Over the weekend, Justin was once again caught with a number of models. One was Kayla Phillips and the other was Chantel Jeffries. For those who don't know, Chantel was the model caught with Bieber during his DUI last January 23.
Looks like the pair enjoyed a quick reunion along with Chantel's friend, Catherine Paiz. The trio even posed for a few photos which were posted on Instagram. Check out the photos here.
As for Bieber's on-off and on-again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a sexy selfie of her own. Of course, reports claim the caption of the said photo was meant for Justin Bieber after his photo with Jeffries.
"Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," reads the caption of Gomez's Instagram post which may be seen here.
Does this mean things are off again between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? While some reports claim they are over (again), other reports claim all is well between the two. In fact, Gomez is working on a guest list for her 22nd birthday on July 22 and Bieber is part of the list. Yet, Selena's friends aren't too keen on the idea of having Bieber present at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," says an insider to E! Online, adding, "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories