Selena Gomez Posts Selfie about Class after Justin Bieber Posts Selfie with Chantel Jeffries
By Diadem Pambid | July 2, 2014 8:51 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez recently reunited despite their toxic and rocky relationship. However, it appears that things are once again complicated between the "Jelena" couple. Following Justin's selfie with alleged ex-girlfriend Chantel Jeffries, Selena Gomez took to Instagram to post a sexy selfie herself that talked about class.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Over the weekend, Justin was once again caught with a number of models. One was Kayla Phillips and the other was Chantel Jeffries. For those who don't know, Chantel was the model caught with Bieber during his DUI last January 23.
Looks like the pair enjoyed a quick reunion along with Chantel's friend, Catherine Paiz. The trio even posed for a few photos which were posted on Instagram. Check out the photos here.
As for Bieber's on-off and on-again girlfriend, Selena Gomez, the "Come & Get It" singer posted a sexy selfie of her own. Of course, reports claim the caption of the said photo was meant for Justin Bieber after his photo with Jeffries.
"Class never runs scared. It is sure-footed and confident, and it can handle whatever comes along. Class has a sense of humor. It knows that a good laugh is the best lubricant for oiling the machinery of human relations," reads the caption of Gomez's Instagram post which may be seen here.
Does this mean things are off again between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? While some reports claim they are over (again), other reports claim all is well between the two. In fact, Gomez is working on a guest list for her 22nd birthday on July 22 and Bieber is part of the list. Yet, Selena's friends aren't too keen on the idea of having Bieber present at the birthday bash.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," says an insider to E! Online, adding, "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage