Viral Video Features Groomsmen's Epic Surprise Wedding Choreography [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 2, 2014 8:50 AM EST
The bride and wedding guests were thoroughly surprised at the groom and his groomsmen who performed a choreographed dance routine during a wedding reception. The dance number was recorded on video and has immediately gone viral on YouTube.
The 5.43 minute long video has already amassed over 10 million views and almost 40 thousand likes in just one week. The groom Sean Rajaee enlisted the help of his seven groomsmen for the epic surprise to his wife Ariana during their June 21 wedding in Palos Verdes, California.
The guys started their dance choreography to the tune of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love. Then they grooved to the Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." After which, the group lip-synced to the Backstreet Boy's "I Want It That Way" which is Ariana's favourite.
The guys also had some bit of suspense when they huddled together only to pull out some fake mustache as their props for the Persian dance number Barobax' "Soosan Khanoom." The wedding choreography was rounded off with Bruno Mars' "Marry You." Sean Rajaee ended the dance routine with a rose and a kiss for Ariana to the excited shrieks and approval of the wedding guests.
The groom's sister Shirin Rajaee, who was also the maid of honor, stated that some of the groomsmen flew in from across the country and had to learn the routine last minute and via video tutorial. Amazingly, the guys were still able to pull off a great performance at the wedding.
Shirin Rajee told ABC News that when she saw a lot of her brother's moves, it took her back to their childhood days. Back then, she forced her bother to listen to Beyonce and 'N Sync.
"My brother is an orthopedic surgeon. It's interesting because a lot of people that know him from the medical world would be like, 'Oh my gosh.' But he's a fun, funny kind of guy. The fact he got all the groomsmen to do it and to go along with it was crazy. A lot of them were coming from long distance," Shirin Rajee narrated.
Needless to say, the groom and his groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography totally swoon the bride and all the wedding guests present as they screamed all the way through the guys' performance.
Watch the viral video of the groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected