Viral Video Features Groomsmen's Epic Surprise Wedding Choreography [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 2, 2014 8:50 AM EST
The bride and wedding guests were thoroughly surprised at the groom and his groomsmen who performed a choreographed dance routine during a wedding reception. The dance number was recorded on video and has immediately gone viral on YouTube.
The 5.43 minute long video has already amassed over 10 million views and almost 40 thousand likes in just one week. The groom Sean Rajaee enlisted the help of his seven groomsmen for the epic surprise to his wife Ariana during their June 21 wedding in Palos Verdes, California.
The guys started their dance choreography to the tune of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love. Then they grooved to the Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." After which, the group lip-synced to the Backstreet Boy's "I Want It That Way" which is Ariana's favourite.
The guys also had some bit of suspense when they huddled together only to pull out some fake mustache as their props for the Persian dance number Barobax' "Soosan Khanoom." The wedding choreography was rounded off with Bruno Mars' "Marry You." Sean Rajaee ended the dance routine with a rose and a kiss for Ariana to the excited shrieks and approval of the wedding guests.
The groom's sister Shirin Rajaee, who was also the maid of honor, stated that some of the groomsmen flew in from across the country and had to learn the routine last minute and via video tutorial. Amazingly, the guys were still able to pull off a great performance at the wedding.
Shirin Rajee told ABC News that when she saw a lot of her brother's moves, it took her back to their childhood days. Back then, she forced her bother to listen to Beyonce and 'N Sync.
"My brother is an orthopedic surgeon. It's interesting because a lot of people that know him from the medical world would be like, 'Oh my gosh.' But he's a fun, funny kind of guy. The fact he got all the groomsmen to do it and to go along with it was crazy. A lot of them were coming from long distance," Shirin Rajee narrated.
Needless to say, the groom and his groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography totally swoon the bride and all the wedding guests present as they screamed all the way through the guys' performance.
Watch the viral video of the groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown