Viral Video Features Groomsmen's Epic Surprise Wedding Choreography [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 2, 2014 8:50 AM EST
The bride and wedding guests were thoroughly surprised at the groom and his groomsmen who performed a choreographed dance routine during a wedding reception. The dance number was recorded on video and has immediately gone viral on YouTube.
The 5.43 minute long video has already amassed over 10 million views and almost 40 thousand likes in just one week. The groom Sean Rajaee enlisted the help of his seven groomsmen for the epic surprise to his wife Ariana during their June 21 wedding in Palos Verdes, California.
The guys started their dance choreography to the tune of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love. Then they grooved to the Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." After which, the group lip-synced to the Backstreet Boy's "I Want It That Way" which is Ariana's favourite.
The guys also had some bit of suspense when they huddled together only to pull out some fake mustache as their props for the Persian dance number Barobax' "Soosan Khanoom." The wedding choreography was rounded off with Bruno Mars' "Marry You." Sean Rajaee ended the dance routine with a rose and a kiss for Ariana to the excited shrieks and approval of the wedding guests.
The groom's sister Shirin Rajaee, who was also the maid of honor, stated that some of the groomsmen flew in from across the country and had to learn the routine last minute and via video tutorial. Amazingly, the guys were still able to pull off a great performance at the wedding.
Shirin Rajee told ABC News that when she saw a lot of her brother's moves, it took her back to their childhood days. Back then, she forced her bother to listen to Beyonce and 'N Sync.
"My brother is an orthopedic surgeon. It's interesting because a lot of people that know him from the medical world would be like, 'Oh my gosh.' But he's a fun, funny kind of guy. The fact he got all the groomsmen to do it and to go along with it was crazy. A lot of them were coming from long distance," Shirin Rajee narrated.
Needless to say, the groom and his groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography totally swoon the bride and all the wedding guests present as they screamed all the way through the guys' performance.
Watch the viral video of the groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6