Viral Video Features Groomsmen's Epic Surprise Wedding Choreography [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 2, 2014 8:50 AM EST
The bride and wedding guests were thoroughly surprised at the groom and his groomsmen who performed a choreographed dance routine during a wedding reception. The dance number was recorded on video and has immediately gone viral on YouTube.
The 5.43 minute long video has already amassed over 10 million views and almost 40 thousand likes in just one week. The groom Sean Rajaee enlisted the help of his seven groomsmen for the epic surprise to his wife Ariana during their June 21 wedding in Palos Verdes, California.
The guys started their dance choreography to the tune of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love. Then they grooved to the Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." After which, the group lip-synced to the Backstreet Boy's "I Want It That Way" which is Ariana's favourite.
The guys also had some bit of suspense when they huddled together only to pull out some fake mustache as their props for the Persian dance number Barobax' "Soosan Khanoom." The wedding choreography was rounded off with Bruno Mars' "Marry You." Sean Rajaee ended the dance routine with a rose and a kiss for Ariana to the excited shrieks and approval of the wedding guests.
The groom's sister Shirin Rajaee, who was also the maid of honor, stated that some of the groomsmen flew in from across the country and had to learn the routine last minute and via video tutorial. Amazingly, the guys were still able to pull off a great performance at the wedding.
Shirin Rajee told ABC News that when she saw a lot of her brother's moves, it took her back to their childhood days. Back then, she forced her bother to listen to Beyonce and 'N Sync.
"My brother is an orthopedic surgeon. It's interesting because a lot of people that know him from the medical world would be like, 'Oh my gosh.' But he's a fun, funny kind of guy. The fact he got all the groomsmen to do it and to go along with it was crazy. A lot of them were coming from long distance," Shirin Rajee narrated.
Needless to say, the groom and his groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography totally swoon the bride and all the wedding guests present as they screamed all the way through the guys' performance.
Watch the viral video of the groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen