Viral Video Features Groomsmen's Epic Surprise Wedding Choreography [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 2, 2014 8:50 AM EST
The bride and wedding guests were thoroughly surprised at the groom and his groomsmen who performed a choreographed dance routine during a wedding reception. The dance number was recorded on video and has immediately gone viral on YouTube.
The 5.43 minute long video has already amassed over 10 million views and almost 40 thousand likes in just one week. The groom Sean Rajaee enlisted the help of his seven groomsmen for the epic surprise to his wife Ariana during their June 21 wedding in Palos Verdes, California.
The guys started their dance choreography to the tune of Beyonce's "Crazy in Love. Then they grooved to the Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." After which, the group lip-synced to the Backstreet Boy's "I Want It That Way" which is Ariana's favourite.
The guys also had some bit of suspense when they huddled together only to pull out some fake mustache as their props for the Persian dance number Barobax' "Soosan Khanoom." The wedding choreography was rounded off with Bruno Mars' "Marry You." Sean Rajaee ended the dance routine with a rose and a kiss for Ariana to the excited shrieks and approval of the wedding guests.
The groom's sister Shirin Rajaee, who was also the maid of honor, stated that some of the groomsmen flew in from across the country and had to learn the routine last minute and via video tutorial. Amazingly, the guys were still able to pull off a great performance at the wedding.
Shirin Rajee told ABC News that when she saw a lot of her brother's moves, it took her back to their childhood days. Back then, she forced her bother to listen to Beyonce and 'N Sync.
"My brother is an orthopedic surgeon. It's interesting because a lot of people that know him from the medical world would be like, 'Oh my gosh.' But he's a fun, funny kind of guy. The fact he got all the groomsmen to do it and to go along with it was crazy. A lot of them were coming from long distance," Shirin Rajee narrated.
Needless to say, the groom and his groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography totally swoon the bride and all the wedding guests present as they screamed all the way through the guys' performance.
Watch the viral video of the groomsmen's epic surprise wedding choreography from YouTube.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop