Selena Gomez 'Hysterical' as Justin Bieber's Ex-Girlfriend Chantel Jeffries Visits - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 2, 2014 8:13 AM EST
Selena Gomez is going crazy and hysterical, as per the reports. The buzz is that Justin Bieber's alleged ex girlfriend Chantel Jeffries is creating problems for the recently united couple. Jefferies supposedly met Justin and the former also posted a photo with the model.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
Justin's rendezvous with Chantel has reportedly led to the fight between the duo.
"It was over other girls, she found out Justin is still talking to a lot of other girls when he promised to stop. Chantal Jeffries was one of them and Miley Cyrus. Selena totally believed Justin, so when she found out he wasn't being totally honest she freaked out on him," a source tells HollywoodLife .
Jelena fans are quite upset with this as this not the first time that Bieber has made news for allegedly cheating on Selena Gomez.
"He did what he always does and got super defensive - and now they're not talking and Selena is hysterical. Seeing Justin with other girls is horrible for her, it's driving her crazy," the source further revealed to the Web site, adding, "He's got her questioning everything."
Bieber and Gomez who had previously reunited in March in Texas, that time had broken-up for the same reasons. It was being said that "Come and Get it Singer" caught Bieber cheating with Kylie Jenner, as per the Web site reports.
However, in spite of being upset Gomez does not want to give up on Justin as she is understood to be madly in love with him.
"She doesn't trust him, but she can't give up on him because she feels like she can't live without him. It's so much drama and it's not good for her, she's miserable but she doesn't want anyone to know how upset she is, especially Justin," the source revealed.
Moreover, Gomez does not want to show it to Bieber that she is upset with Chantel's visit.
"She is trying to act happy but her heart is broken," further said the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown