Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Cosy with Shirtless Male Models in a Series of New Pictures: Sisters Enjoying Popularity
By nidhi tewari | July 1, 2014 6:38 PM EST
The Jenner sisters are gaining popularity fast and becoming the most talked about sisters after their step sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe. After hosting the MuchMusic Awards recently, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have now posed with hot shirtless male models for an unknown publication. The sisters are seen getting cozy with male models who have picked them up in their laps.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kim Kardashian as God: Artist Depicts Reality Star as Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc and Hindu Goddess; Stirs Controversy
Khloe Kardashian Turns 30, Celebrates Birthday with French Montana: Top Fun and Interesting Facts about Khloe
Kylie posted the picture on her Instagram profile where she is seen being carried by a shirtless male model with an obviously great body. Her sister Kendall too is seen in the arms of another male model with no shirt on. Rest of the three shirtless boys are smiling and sitting on the grass. The picture can be seen here. "model boys, ladies.. model boys @brycethompson8 @kguidroz1 @frankycamm22 @Markfisher__ @Bentleyhudson88," Kylie captioned the picture.
Kendall Jenner too posted a similar picture where she is posing in white pants and top along with her sister Kylie with the same set of shirtless male models. "look out," is the caption of the picture, which can be seen here. The sisters did not reveal any more details about the photo shoot.
One of the male models Mark Fisher too posted a shirtless picture with both Kendall and Kylie alone. "Great shoot today with the Jenner sisters...really nice girls. #kyliejenner #kendalljenner #photoshoot," he captioned the picture, which can be seen here. Both Kendall and Kylie are seen smiling comfortable with Mark Fisher who has revealed in his bio that he is a model managed by managed by Soul Artist Management.
Meanwhile Kendall Jenner's popularity seems to be going in an upward momentum. After walking the ramp for Marc Jacobs in a fashion show and rubbing shoulders with Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Kendall has now got her next big break on Love magazine. The UK based publication has worked with the likes of Miley Cyrus before.
The magazine editor Katie Grand is all gaga over Kendall's professional approach.
"[Kendall] is unique in wanting to turn her back on her celebrity when it comes to modeling." LOVE magazine's editor-in-chief Katie Grand revealed to Inquisitor.
"It would have been easy for Kendall to go with a bigger agency and gone down a celebrity route but she wants to be taken seriously as a model just like the rest of them," Grand revealed praising Kendall more.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage