Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Cosy with Shirtless Male Models in a Series of New Pictures: Sisters Enjoying Popularity
By nidhi tewari | July 1, 2014 6:38 PM EST
The Jenner sisters are gaining popularity fast and becoming the most talked about sisters after their step sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe. After hosting the MuchMusic Awards recently, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have now posed with hot shirtless male models for an unknown publication. The sisters are seen getting cozy with male models who have picked them up in their laps.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kim Kardashian as God: Artist Depicts Reality Star as Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc and Hindu Goddess; Stirs Controversy
Khloe Kardashian Turns 30, Celebrates Birthday with French Montana: Top Fun and Interesting Facts about Khloe
Kylie posted the picture on her Instagram profile where she is seen being carried by a shirtless male model with an obviously great body. Her sister Kendall too is seen in the arms of another male model with no shirt on. Rest of the three shirtless boys are smiling and sitting on the grass. The picture can be seen here. "model boys, ladies.. model boys @brycethompson8 @kguidroz1 @frankycamm22 @Markfisher__ @Bentleyhudson88," Kylie captioned the picture.
Kendall Jenner too posted a similar picture where she is posing in white pants and top along with her sister Kylie with the same set of shirtless male models. "look out," is the caption of the picture, which can be seen here. The sisters did not reveal any more details about the photo shoot.
One of the male models Mark Fisher too posted a shirtless picture with both Kendall and Kylie alone. "Great shoot today with the Jenner sisters...really nice girls. #kyliejenner #kendalljenner #photoshoot," he captioned the picture, which can be seen here. Both Kendall and Kylie are seen smiling comfortable with Mark Fisher who has revealed in his bio that he is a model managed by managed by Soul Artist Management.
Meanwhile Kendall Jenner's popularity seems to be going in an upward momentum. After walking the ramp for Marc Jacobs in a fashion show and rubbing shoulders with Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Kendall has now got her next big break on Love magazine. The UK based publication has worked with the likes of Miley Cyrus before.
The magazine editor Katie Grand is all gaga over Kendall's professional approach.
"[Kendall] is unique in wanting to turn her back on her celebrity when it comes to modeling." LOVE magazine's editor-in-chief Katie Grand revealed to Inquisitor.
"It would have been easy for Kendall to go with a bigger agency and gone down a celebrity route but she wants to be taken seriously as a model just like the rest of them," Grand revealed praising Kendall more.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff