Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Cosy with Shirtless Male Models in a Series of New Pictures: Sisters Enjoying Popularity
By nidhi tewari | July 1, 2014 6:38 PM EST
The Jenner sisters are gaining popularity fast and becoming the most talked about sisters after their step sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe. After hosting the MuchMusic Awards recently, Kendall and Kylie Jenner have now posed with hot shirtless male models for an unknown publication. The sisters are seen getting cozy with male models who have picked them up in their laps.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Kim Kardashian as God: Artist Depicts Reality Star as Virgin Mary, Joan of Arc and Hindu Goddess; Stirs Controversy
Khloe Kardashian Turns 30, Celebrates Birthday with French Montana: Top Fun and Interesting Facts about Khloe
Kylie posted the picture on her Instagram profile where she is seen being carried by a shirtless male model with an obviously great body. Her sister Kendall too is seen in the arms of another male model with no shirt on. Rest of the three shirtless boys are smiling and sitting on the grass. The picture can be seen here. "model boys, ladies.. model boys @brycethompson8 @kguidroz1 @frankycamm22 @Markfisher__ @Bentleyhudson88," Kylie captioned the picture.
Kendall Jenner too posted a similar picture where she is posing in white pants and top along with her sister Kylie with the same set of shirtless male models. "look out," is the caption of the picture, which can be seen here. The sisters did not reveal any more details about the photo shoot.
One of the male models Mark Fisher too posted a shirtless picture with both Kendall and Kylie alone. "Great shoot today with the Jenner sisters...really nice girls. #kyliejenner #kendalljenner #photoshoot," he captioned the picture, which can be seen here. Both Kendall and Kylie are seen smiling comfortable with Mark Fisher who has revealed in his bio that he is a model managed by managed by Soul Artist Management.
Meanwhile Kendall Jenner's popularity seems to be going in an upward momentum. After walking the ramp for Marc Jacobs in a fashion show and rubbing shoulders with Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Kendall has now got her next big break on Love magazine. The UK based publication has worked with the likes of Miley Cyrus before.
The magazine editor Katie Grand is all gaga over Kendall's professional approach.
"[Kendall] is unique in wanting to turn her back on her celebrity when it comes to modeling." LOVE magazine's editor-in-chief Katie Grand revealed to Inquisitor.
"It would have been easy for Kendall to go with a bigger agency and gone down a celebrity route but she wants to be taken seriously as a model just like the rest of them," Grand revealed praising Kendall more.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate