Beliebers Vs Beyonce-Jay Z Feud: Justin's Fans Criticise Bey for Humiliating Bieber but Happy She Called Him 'Greatest'
By nidhi tewari | July 1, 2014 5:05 PM EST
An online war of sorts has started between the "Beliebers" (followers of Justin Bieber) and fans of Beyonce and Jay Z. During their recent "On the Run" concert, Bey and Jay Z reportedly showed a mug shot of Justin Bieber on their screen and apparently mocked him too, it has been revealed by many media agencies. However Justin Bieber's fans have not taken the diss in a light hearted manner.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Justin Bieber Gets Cosy With Chantel Jeffries and One More Girl: Selena Gomez Reportedly Hysterical and Inconsolable
Beyonce and Jay Z Share Exclusive Blue Ivy Birth Footage with Miami Fans During On The Run Show: Read the Concert Reviews
For readers who are unaware of the Beyonce-Jay Z diss towards Justin Bieber, here is what happened exactly in brief. Jay Z and Beyonce showed the mug shot of Justin which was taken in January when Justin was caught driving under influence (DUI). He is seen smiling in the mug shot and Beyonce reportedly commented on it saying, "Even the greatest can fall." The celebrity couple is seen laughing as Justin Bieber's mug shot is being shown on a large screen.
Although Bieber was not singled out for his mug shot as Queen Bey and her husband shared his famous mug shot along with the likes of other famous entertainers including Tupac, P Diddy, 50 Cent, Robert Downey Jr, Russell Brand and even Jay Z himself. But Bieber has a stronger and a younger fan following as compared to other entertainers. The result - Beyonce and Jay Z were called immature on the social media for making fun of Bieber.
However, other "Beliebers" are of the view that Beyonce and Jay Z have actually called Justin Bieber "greatest."
Some of the non-"Beliebers" also could not help but notice the fact that Bieber is called "greatest" by Beyonce.
"As much as I dislike Justin bieber I can see why Beyoncé captioned him "the greatest". Whether we like it or not he's accomplished so much," writes dannyyonce on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage