Beliebers Vs Beyonce-Jay Z Feud: Justin's Fans Criticise Bey for Humiliating Bieber but Happy She Called Him 'Greatest'
By nidhi tewari | July 1, 2014 5:05 PM EST
An online war of sorts has started between the "Beliebers" (followers of Justin Bieber) and fans of Beyonce and Jay Z. During their recent "On the Run" concert, Bey and Jay Z reportedly showed a mug shot of Justin Bieber on their screen and apparently mocked him too, it has been revealed by many media agencies. However Justin Bieber's fans have not taken the diss in a light hearted manner.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Justin Bieber Gets Cosy With Chantel Jeffries and One More Girl: Selena Gomez Reportedly Hysterical and Inconsolable
Beyonce and Jay Z Share Exclusive Blue Ivy Birth Footage with Miami Fans During On The Run Show: Read the Concert Reviews
For readers who are unaware of the Beyonce-Jay Z diss towards Justin Bieber, here is what happened exactly in brief. Jay Z and Beyonce showed the mug shot of Justin which was taken in January when Justin was caught driving under influence (DUI). He is seen smiling in the mug shot and Beyonce reportedly commented on it saying, "Even the greatest can fall." The celebrity couple is seen laughing as Justin Bieber's mug shot is being shown on a large screen.
Although Bieber was not singled out for his mug shot as Queen Bey and her husband shared his famous mug shot along with the likes of other famous entertainers including Tupac, P Diddy, 50 Cent, Robert Downey Jr, Russell Brand and even Jay Z himself. But Bieber has a stronger and a younger fan following as compared to other entertainers. The result - Beyonce and Jay Z were called immature on the social media for making fun of Bieber.
However, other "Beliebers" are of the view that Beyonce and Jay Z have actually called Justin Bieber "greatest."
Some of the non-"Beliebers" also could not help but notice the fact that Bieber is called "greatest" by Beyonce.
"As much as I dislike Justin bieber I can see why Beyoncé captioned him "the greatest". Whether we like it or not he's accomplished so much," writes dannyyonce on Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell