50 Cent's Power Spoilers: I Gotta Go [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 1, 2014 4:24 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" airs on July 12, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. Tasha (Naturi Naughton) will become more involved with their family's business at the club. Don't worry, it's the legitimate business, not the "other" business involving drugs. She is concerned with the change in James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) attitude, but is still unaware of his extramarital affair with Angela Valdes (Lela Loren). Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "I Gotta Go." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) stated that in "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go," Angela will still continue to see Ghost despite knowing about his wife Tasha and his kids. As for Tommy (Joseph Sikora), someone catches his eye at the club. According to Spoiler TV, the girl that Tommy will fancy is working at the club as an employee.
Aside from 50 Cent, also known as Curtis Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren and Joseph Sikora, other stars including Diane Neal (Cynthia Sheridan), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers), Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo), Shane Johnson (Cooper Saxe), Susan Pourfar (Detective Meredith Haines ), Donald Paul (Nose Ring) and Ilan Krigsfeld (Undercover Narc) will appear in this episode.
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" was directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Salvatore Stabile. Courtney Kemp Agboh created the series and 50 Cent produced it, along with David Knoller, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. It's a fairly new show which premiered on June 7, 2014. The first episode was entitled "Not Exactly How We Planned."
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" spoilers of Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go." It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on July 12, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. The next episode will be "Who You With?" (Episode 6) and it will air on July 19, 2014. Plus, according to the official "Power" Web site, there will be a mid-season marathon of "Power" on Friday, July 4, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Starz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?