50 Cent's Power Spoilers: I Gotta Go [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 1, 2014 4:24 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" airs on July 12, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. Tasha (Naturi Naughton) will become more involved with their family's business at the club. Don't worry, it's the legitimate business, not the "other" business involving drugs. She is concerned with the change in James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) attitude, but is still unaware of his extramarital affair with Angela Valdes (Lela Loren). Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "I Gotta Go." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) stated that in "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go," Angela will still continue to see Ghost despite knowing about his wife Tasha and his kids. As for Tommy (Joseph Sikora), someone catches his eye at the club. According to Spoiler TV, the girl that Tommy will fancy is working at the club as an employee.
Aside from 50 Cent, also known as Curtis Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren and Joseph Sikora, other stars including Diane Neal (Cynthia Sheridan), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers), Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo), Shane Johnson (Cooper Saxe), Susan Pourfar (Detective Meredith Haines ), Donald Paul (Nose Ring) and Ilan Krigsfeld (Undercover Narc) will appear in this episode.
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" was directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Salvatore Stabile. Courtney Kemp Agboh created the series and 50 Cent produced it, along with David Knoller, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. It's a fairly new show which premiered on June 7, 2014. The first episode was entitled "Not Exactly How We Planned."
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" spoilers of Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go." It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on July 12, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. The next episode will be "Who You With?" (Episode 6) and it will air on July 19, 2014. Plus, according to the official "Power" Web site, there will be a mid-season marathon of "Power" on Friday, July 4, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Starz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People