50 Cent's Power Spoilers: I Gotta Go [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 1, 2014 4:24 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" airs on July 12, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. Tasha (Naturi Naughton) will become more involved with their family's business at the club. Don't worry, it's the legitimate business, not the "other" business involving drugs. She is concerned with the change in James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) attitude, but is still unaware of his extramarital affair with Angela Valdes (Lela Loren). Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "I Gotta Go." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) stated that in "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go," Angela will still continue to see Ghost despite knowing about his wife Tasha and his kids. As for Tommy (Joseph Sikora), someone catches his eye at the club. According to Spoiler TV, the girl that Tommy will fancy is working at the club as an employee.
Aside from 50 Cent, also known as Curtis Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren and Joseph Sikora, other stars including Diane Neal (Cynthia Sheridan), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers), Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo), Shane Johnson (Cooper Saxe), Susan Pourfar (Detective Meredith Haines ), Donald Paul (Nose Ring) and Ilan Krigsfeld (Undercover Narc) will appear in this episode.
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" was directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Salvatore Stabile. Courtney Kemp Agboh created the series and 50 Cent produced it, along with David Knoller, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. It's a fairly new show which premiered on June 7, 2014. The first episode was entitled "Not Exactly How We Planned."
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" spoilers of Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go." It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on July 12, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. The next episode will be "Who You With?" (Episode 6) and it will air on July 19, 2014. Plus, according to the official "Power" Web site, there will be a mid-season marathon of "Power" on Friday, July 4, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Starz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase