50 Cent's Power Spoilers: I Gotta Go [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 1, 2014 4:24 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" airs on July 12, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. Tasha (Naturi Naughton) will become more involved with their family's business at the club. Don't worry, it's the legitimate business, not the "other" business involving drugs. She is concerned with the change in James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) attitude, but is still unaware of his extramarital affair with Angela Valdes (Lela Loren). Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "I Gotta Go." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) stated that in "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go," Angela will still continue to see Ghost despite knowing about his wife Tasha and his kids. As for Tommy (Joseph Sikora), someone catches his eye at the club. According to Spoiler TV, the girl that Tommy will fancy is working at the club as an employee.
Aside from 50 Cent, also known as Curtis Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren and Joseph Sikora, other stars including Diane Neal (Cynthia Sheridan), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers), Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo), Shane Johnson (Cooper Saxe), Susan Pourfar (Detective Meredith Haines ), Donald Paul (Nose Ring) and Ilan Krigsfeld (Undercover Narc) will appear in this episode.
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" was directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Salvatore Stabile. Courtney Kemp Agboh created the series and 50 Cent produced it, along with David Knoller, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. It's a fairly new show which premiered on June 7, 2014. The first episode was entitled "Not Exactly How We Planned."
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" spoilers of Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go." It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on July 12, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. The next episode will be "Who You With?" (Episode 6) and it will air on July 19, 2014. Plus, according to the official "Power" Web site, there will be a mid-season marathon of "Power" on Friday, July 4, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Starz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’