50 Cent's Power Spoilers: I Gotta Go [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 1, 2014 4:24 PM EST
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" airs on July 12, 2014, at 9:00 p.m. on Starz. Tasha (Naturi Naughton) will become more involved with their family's business at the club. Don't worry, it's the legitimate business, not the "other" business involving drugs. She is concerned with the change in James "Ghost" St. Patrick's (Omari Hardwick) attitude, but is still unaware of his extramarital affair with Angela Valdes (Lela Loren). Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Power" spoilers of "I Gotta Go." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Singer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson attends the WBC middleweight title fight between Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez at Madison Square Garden in New York June 7, 2014. Cotto defeated Martinez in the 9th round.
The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) stated that in "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go," Angela will still continue to see Ghost despite knowing about his wife Tasha and his kids. As for Tommy (Joseph Sikora), someone catches his eye at the club. According to Spoiler TV, the girl that Tommy will fancy is working at the club as an employee.
Aside from 50 Cent, also known as Curtis Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren and Joseph Sikora, other stars including Diane Neal (Cynthia Sheridan), Leslie Lopez (Pink Sneakers), Vinicius Machado (Nomar Arcielo), Shane Johnson (Cooper Saxe), Susan Pourfar (Detective Meredith Haines ), Donald Paul (Nose Ring) and Ilan Krigsfeld (Undercover Narc) will appear in this episode.
50 Cent's "Power" Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go" was directed by George Tillman Jr. and written by Salvatore Stabile. Courtney Kemp Agboh created the series and 50 Cent produced it, along with David Knoller, Mark Canton and Randall Emmett. It's a fairly new show which premiered on June 7, 2014. The first episode was entitled "Not Exactly How We Planned."
And that's it for 50 Cent's "Power" spoilers of Season 1 Episode 5 "I Gotta Go." It will be shown on Starz at 9:00 p.m. on July 12, 2014. Don't miss "Power" every Saturday nights on Starz. The next episode will be "Who You With?" (Episode 6) and it will air on July 19, 2014. Plus, according to the official "Power" Web site, there will be a mid-season marathon of "Power" on Friday, July 4, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Starz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate