Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Move Into Rat-Infested New Home
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 1, 2014 3:59 PM EST
In this week's episode, Kourtney and Scott finally reveal the dream home that they have decided to buy. Scott is ecstatic at the prospect of the move mostly because he was shocked that Kourtney wasn't stopped by her indecisiveness and they were able to agree on a house they both love and what a house it is!
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the E! 20th Birthday Celebrating Two Decades of Pop Culture, in West Hollywood, California, May 24, 2010.
Earlier this season on "Keeping Up WithThe Kardashians," Kourtney and Scott were discussing whether or not they will renovate the backyard on their current home to accommodate their fast-growing family in light of the revelation of Kourtney's third pregnancy. In last week's episode, they were seen house-hunting and Scott event went as far as trying out a mobile office to show that he was unable to get the privacy he needed in his current home office.
The sprawling mansion they just bought dwarfed even the Jenner house in comparison with an ample backyard that has a pool, basketball court and plenty of lawn space left over.
The couple showed off their new home to various family members and everyone was thrilled and impressed but Kourtney seems to be the least excited to move in. She feels overwhelmed and can't make a decision on which furniture to keep from the previous home and which to buy. She packs up the old house slowly but hardly makes any progress in making the new mansion liveable.
Things make a turn for the worst when sisters Kylie, Kendall Khloe and Scott spot a big rat inside the house as they were sitting around the kitchen countertops for lack of other furniture to sit on.
The rat freaks Kourtney out even further and she decides that she can't move into the house if there are rats around. Scott becomes frustrated by the slow pace of the move and starts to take matters into his own hands. He serves Kourtney lunch on makeshift furniture and everything seems to be going well until she spots rat droppings and walks out.
Scott brings in a blow up mattress and tells Kourt that he's sleeping in the new house to prove his point. Kourtney asks Bruce for advice and he only makes things worse by showing her all the small places where the rats could enter the home.
At the urging of Scott, Kourtney finally relents and hires professional exterminators to take care of the problem and they reassure her that she must have had a few strays but hardly an infestation.
The couple and their kids finally move in to their dream home which will surely be featured again in future episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Meanwhile, the rest of the episode deals with Kim and Kris and their trip to Vienna for the Vienna Opera Ball where Kris has her things stolen from her luggage and Kim encounters racist abuse on several occasions.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change