Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Move Into Rat-Infested New Home
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 1, 2014 3:59 PM EST
In this week's episode, Kourtney and Scott finally reveal the dream home that they have decided to buy. Scott is ecstatic at the prospect of the move mostly because he was shocked that Kourtney wasn't stopped by her indecisiveness and they were able to agree on a house they both love and what a house it is!
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the E! 20th Birthday Celebrating Two Decades of Pop Culture, in West Hollywood, California, May 24, 2010.
Earlier this season on "Keeping Up WithThe Kardashians," Kourtney and Scott were discussing whether or not they will renovate the backyard on their current home to accommodate their fast-growing family in light of the revelation of Kourtney's third pregnancy. In last week's episode, they were seen house-hunting and Scott event went as far as trying out a mobile office to show that he was unable to get the privacy he needed in his current home office.
The sprawling mansion they just bought dwarfed even the Jenner house in comparison with an ample backyard that has a pool, basketball court and plenty of lawn space left over.
The couple showed off their new home to various family members and everyone was thrilled and impressed but Kourtney seems to be the least excited to move in. She feels overwhelmed and can't make a decision on which furniture to keep from the previous home and which to buy. She packs up the old house slowly but hardly makes any progress in making the new mansion liveable.
Things make a turn for the worst when sisters Kylie, Kendall Khloe and Scott spot a big rat inside the house as they were sitting around the kitchen countertops for lack of other furniture to sit on.
The rat freaks Kourtney out even further and she decides that she can't move into the house if there are rats around. Scott becomes frustrated by the slow pace of the move and starts to take matters into his own hands. He serves Kourtney lunch on makeshift furniture and everything seems to be going well until she spots rat droppings and walks out.
Scott brings in a blow up mattress and tells Kourt that he's sleeping in the new house to prove his point. Kourtney asks Bruce for advice and he only makes things worse by showing her all the small places where the rats could enter the home.
At the urging of Scott, Kourtney finally relents and hires professional exterminators to take care of the problem and they reassure her that she must have had a few strays but hardly an infestation.
The couple and their kids finally move in to their dream home which will surely be featured again in future episodes of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Meanwhile, the rest of the episode deals with Kim and Kris and their trip to Vienna for the Vienna Opera Ball where Kris has her things stolen from her luggage and Kim encounters racist abuse on several occasions.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features