Jelena Update: Justin Bieber Will Only Propose if Selena Gomez Becomes Pregnant - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 1, 2014 1:44 PM EST
As previously reported, the reconciliation between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez stands to benefit one party more: Justin Bieber. Even though Justin Bieber is said to be drawing up plans to propose to Selena Gomez, his actions seem to refute how serious he really is in this relationship according to reports. He ogled at Amber Rose's breasts and asked for her number, raising speculations that his propensity to be local is questionable. One report now emerges to say his plan to propose in fact is just hot air - or a nice bluff, as others would say.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
According to Hollywood Life, while Selena Gomez is making sure her boyfriend, Justin Bieber is happy and moving towards the right direction, the latter is doing everything to just string her along. Justin Bieber tells Selena Gomez their relationship is the forever kind, but Hollywood Life says Justin is only saying the things Selena Gomez wants to hear without the intention of following through. Worse, his engagement plans would never push through if Justin has his way. The only way for him to marry Selena is if the former Disney Star actually got pregnant claims the report.
"Justin's engagement plans are hot air," a source shared to Hollywood Life. "He tellsSelena things she wants to hear, but he is having too much fun being with her and flirting with other girls. He would only marry her if he got her pregnant, which he is not hoping for or gearing toward anytime soon."
The new reports may be sad but are not entirely surprising. How could Justin be serious about getting engaged when he cannot even take Selena's suggestion to be more spiritual seriously? Reports claim that Justin actually fell asleep at a bible study that the couple attended together.
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez firmly believes Justin's life will turn for the better if she gives him unconditional love and teach him how to pray. On June 18, Justin agreed to attend bible study with Selena Gomez to be with her, but he certainly was not interested in the study session that he eventually succumbed to sleep.
"He definitely showed no interest in the sermon - and even fell asleep!" Hollywood Life reports. "The little bit of time he was actually awake, he was texting and on social media. He looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep after a night of partying."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU