Harry Styles Contributed to Ariana Grande's Album 'My Everything'
By Diadem Pambid | July 1, 2014 10:58 AM EST
Ariana Grande's upcoming second studio album is certainly making "Arianators" crazy. For one, "Directioners" should also keep an eye out for the release. Why so? News has it that 1D curly haired cutie, Harry Styles, had a lot of contribution to "My Everything."
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
Say what? Harry Styles, known for writing songs for a few other artists has went on ahead and contributed to Ariana Grande's second album, "My Everything." Reports by Hit Fix claim that Grande's song "A Little Bit of Your Heart" was penned by none other than the British hunk. Songwriter Johan Carlsson helped out with Harry Styles in penning the song.
Other songs penned by Harry Styles that are still yet to be linked to a performer include "Kissed You in the Rain," "Love You Like You're Leaving, " "Might Not Want You" and "I Fell in Love With a Beautiful Girl." These songs have been listed on the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers also known as ASCAP.
Aside from Harry Styles, other renowned artists who lent a hand with Ariana's album, "My Everything" include Big Sean, Zedd, Iggy Azalea, A$AP Ferg, Cashmere Cat, Childish Gambino and The Weeknd.
The official track listing of "My Everything" is as follows:
2. Problem - (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free - (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake - (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby - (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back - (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder - (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me - (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
Grande's second studio album is set for official release by Aug. 25. For now, Grande is teasing fans bit by bit on her Instagram for her next release from the album, "Break Free." On the other hand, "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea has ruled the Billboard Hot 100 for weeks and had even landed at the number 2 spot.
Despite the sudden cancellation of her Nickelodeon show, "Sam & Cat," things are looking up for Ariana Grande. "Arianators" have much more to look forward to after "My Everything."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales