Harry Styles Contributed to Ariana Grande's Album 'My Everything'
By Diadem Pambid | July 1, 2014 10:58 AM EST
Ariana Grande's upcoming second studio album is certainly making "Arianators" crazy. For one, "Directioners" should also keep an eye out for the release. Why so? News has it that 1D curly haired cutie, Harry Styles, had a lot of contribution to "My Everything."
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
Say what? Harry Styles, known for writing songs for a few other artists has went on ahead and contributed to Ariana Grande's second album, "My Everything." Reports by Hit Fix claim that Grande's song "A Little Bit of Your Heart" was penned by none other than the British hunk. Songwriter Johan Carlsson helped out with Harry Styles in penning the song.
Other songs penned by Harry Styles that are still yet to be linked to a performer include "Kissed You in the Rain," "Love You Like You're Leaving, " "Might Not Want You" and "I Fell in Love With a Beautiful Girl." These songs have been listed on the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers also known as ASCAP.
Aside from Harry Styles, other renowned artists who lent a hand with Ariana's album, "My Everything" include Big Sean, Zedd, Iggy Azalea, A$AP Ferg, Cashmere Cat, Childish Gambino and The Weeknd.
The official track listing of "My Everything" is as follows:
2. Problem - (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free - (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake - (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby - (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back - (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder - (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me - (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything
Grande's second studio album is set for official release by Aug. 25. For now, Grande is teasing fans bit by bit on her Instagram for her next release from the album, "Break Free." On the other hand, "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea has ruled the Billboard Hot 100 for weeks and had even landed at the number 2 spot.
Despite the sudden cancellation of her Nickelodeon show, "Sam & Cat," things are looking up for Ariana Grande. "Arianators" have much more to look forward to after "My Everything."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate