PS4’s The Last of Us in 60FPS Glory, Portable Monitor Spotted and 6 New Games Out
By Gel Galang | July 1, 2014 10:35 AM EST
After being spotted with a European bundle of PS4, "The Last of Us" now has its developers teasing that a 60 FPS for the game may not be far off or even impossible.
A crowd of people gather near the Sony Playstation booth at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 10, 2014.
Teasing players over at Twitter, designer for the game Kurt Margenau has teased playing some "The Last of Us" at 60 FPS and seeing it as a transformative experience.
According to GameSpot, the only sure thing about the resolution of "The Last of Us Remastered" on the PS4 is that it will have a 1080p resolution, though the 60 FPS teasers may transform it into a high-quality game everyone's clamoring for on the PS4.
The launch date is just barely a month away, which still gives the developers a lot of time to prepare and announce their plans for the game.
Portable Monitor Seen for the PS4
Is game time on the PS4 becoming a source of fights in the living room as to who gets to have the TV for the hour? This new portable monitor may be a quick compromise for those trying times.
DualShockers has spotted Liquid Crystal Monitor 4 from manufacturer Hori, touted to be a perfect fit for the PS4 console. The gadget is an attachable monitor, which can be connected via the HDMI cable and plugged to a power supply.
The Hori screen is also portable in the sense that it can be folded into the PS4 in the same way you would close a laptop for easy storage. The portable monitor touts an 11-inch wide screen, 1.2 kg weight, a 1080p resolution and 350cd/m2 maximum brightness.
It currently sells for 32,184 yen or $314, but as of now, no release date for territories outside of Japan has been revealed.
The Drop Brings 6 New Games for PlayStation
For the PS4, gamers can now download "Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition," which will take you to the tradition of Mexican culture and a whole lot of fighting and "Puddle" which is a physics game that will challenge you with a wide range of environments.
"Sniper Elite 3," which is available for the PS4 and PS3, will take you through Germany with the main goal of sabotaging the plans of creating a wonder weapon and crushing the Allied forces, played following your own style and on your own terms.
The PS3 is getting two games, "ConstantC," which involves science, a lab accident, and a lot of challenges to restore the natural order of things; and "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn" where Gundam fans will enjoy playing with 100 playable Mobile Suits, new story episodes and massive battlefields. The PS Vita will get "Child of Light" as a digital download and as a demo.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Assassin's Creed' Update: 'Unity' And 'Rogue' Not A Multiplayer Player Game, Ubisoft Confirms
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. Nexus 5 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- iPhone 5 vs. LG G3 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- Xbox One News: Possible 24-Hour Free Games, 5M Approved Units In China And Continuing Resolution Issues
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year