Selena Gomez's Secret Birthday Party: Justin Bieber Expected to Attend - Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 1, 2014 10:26 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have officially rekindled their romance. However, the "Jelena" couple is not without drama given Justin was recently spotted in the arms of another woman. Yet, this apparently hasn't fazed Gomez and she's still much insistent that the Canadian crooner be part of her secret birthday bash.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival May 22, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
According to a report by E! News, Selena Gomez is planning her 22nd birthday which is on July 22. Rather than be all vocal about the guest list, the report claims the "Come & Get It" singer plans on being secretive - even about details of the party altogether.
There are of course two major details about Gomez's 22nd birthday stated on the Web site namely (1) the party is set to be held at the songstress' private estate in California and (2) Justin Bieber is on the official guest list.
Yet, sources in the report claim none of Selena's friends want the drama of having Justin Bieber around the birthday party.
"No one wants [the Biebs] to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he's going to dominate her attention," says the insider, adding, "She doesn't seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn't always honest with her. She's hypnotized. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters."
On the other hand, while Selena is planning her birthday bash, Justin was recently spotted yet again with his arms wrapped around another model. During Chris Brown's 1st Annual Skate Jam Party at Glendale, Justin got too close for comfort with model, Kayla Phillips. In fact, photos from the event clearly point out that Justin was asking for Kayla's digits.
Kayla Phillips wasn't the only model who had gotten close to Bieber over the weekend. Model Chantel Jeffries and Catherine Piaz shared a number of photos along with Bieber on their Instagram page. These photos have once again prompted the "Jelena" fan base that things are "complicated" with Justin and Selena.
"It is always on and off. Same story, every other week, every year. Now they are together again, next week they won't be. They never stop talking, even when you don't see them together - that never changes. They fight, take a break and then get back together. No surprise that it happened once again," states an insider to Daily Mail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast