The Young and the Restless (Y&R) Spoilers for June 30-July 4: Updates on Kelly, Jack, Stitch, Dylan, Victoria, Billy and more
By jaskiran kaur | July 1, 2014 10:20 AM EST
Tension continues to stir up in the coming episodes of "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) that promise to feature high-on-drama segments. Secrets will be revealed leading to trouble in relationships and more. Here are few spoilers from June 30-July 4 episodes of "The Young and the Restless." [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) June 30-July 4 Episodes. Read at your own risk.
According to spoilers by Soap Central, The Young and the Restless will see a tension-filled week.
Kelly, Jack and Stitch: Kelly finally decides to confront Jack and asks him why he is distancing himself from her. Jack reveals that he heard her conversation with Stitch and how she brought an end to Stitch and Jenna's marriage. Billy intervenes and his allegations are lashed out at by defensive Kelly. Billy and Jack tell Kelly that her secret will be revealed and the truth will be unveiled. Kelly finally reveals some "dirty details" that leave Jack shocked.
Paul and Dylan: Paul is better and he learns how his son Dylan saved him after putting his life in danger. His response to the big news is "emotional." On the other hand, Dylan's health starts to deteriorate. Avery comes to Stitch and begs him to save Dylan's life. Meanwhile, Ian inquires about his son from Avery and she ends up slapping him. Ian shows no emotion after being slapped by Avery and maintains his calm.
Nikki and Dylan: Nikki tells Ian that his truth is out and everyone knows about Dylan's real father. Ian attacks Nikki with accusations such as "intentional deception" and "child abandonment." Nikki buries herself into the feeling of guilt of abandoning her child and leaving him to be fathered by someone like Ian.
Stitch informs Dylan's family about his worsening health conditions.
Victoria, Billy and Chelsea: Elsewhere, Victoria expresses her feelings about Chelsea and Billy's "growing relationship." Chelsea defends herself and tells Victoria that "she can't have it both ways." Victoria attacks back and remind her of what Chelsea did in Myanmar.
Hilary, Devon and Neil: Tension between Hilary and Devon grows. They try and avoid each other but end up in an elevator together. She takes this as an opportunity to have a one-on-one chat with him and stops the elevator. During their private moment, Devon declares that they are in love with each other. Their private moment is interrupted when Hilary accidentally opens the elevator door and finds Neil standing in the doorway.
Other Highlights from June 30-July 4 Episodes of The Young and the Restless (Y&R) [Spoilers]
Furthermore, Leslie talks about her disbarment with Barton who tells her that she will get through this. Meanwhile, Ian gives her an offer and tells her that he will "forget about her ethics breach if she represents him." Nikki discovers Ian's ulterior motives and plans to defeat him at that. Colin's confession is heard by Jill. Summer continues to help Austin. Dylan's health gets worse and Jack receives devastating news. Paul and Nikki talk about their past. Sharon and Nick celebrate the fourth of July and Victoria confronts Kelly and Stitch to learn the truth.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
Video: The Young and The Restless - The Ultimate Sacrifice
Credit: YouTube.com/ The Young and the Restless
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown