The Young and the Restless (Y&R) Spoilers for June 30-July 4: Updates on Kelly, Jack, Stitch, Dylan, Victoria, Billy and more
By jaskiran kaur | July 1, 2014 10:20 AM EST
Tension continues to stir up in the coming episodes of "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) that promise to feature high-on-drama segments. Secrets will be revealed leading to trouble in relationships and more. Here are few spoilers from June 30-July 4 episodes of "The Young and the Restless." [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) June 30-July 4 Episodes. Read at your own risk.
According to spoilers by Soap Central, The Young and the Restless will see a tension-filled week.
Kelly, Jack and Stitch: Kelly finally decides to confront Jack and asks him why he is distancing himself from her. Jack reveals that he heard her conversation with Stitch and how she brought an end to Stitch and Jenna's marriage. Billy intervenes and his allegations are lashed out at by defensive Kelly. Billy and Jack tell Kelly that her secret will be revealed and the truth will be unveiled. Kelly finally reveals some "dirty details" that leave Jack shocked.
Paul and Dylan: Paul is better and he learns how his son Dylan saved him after putting his life in danger. His response to the big news is "emotional." On the other hand, Dylan's health starts to deteriorate. Avery comes to Stitch and begs him to save Dylan's life. Meanwhile, Ian inquires about his son from Avery and she ends up slapping him. Ian shows no emotion after being slapped by Avery and maintains his calm.
Nikki and Dylan: Nikki tells Ian that his truth is out and everyone knows about Dylan's real father. Ian attacks Nikki with accusations such as "intentional deception" and "child abandonment." Nikki buries herself into the feeling of guilt of abandoning her child and leaving him to be fathered by someone like Ian.
Stitch informs Dylan's family about his worsening health conditions.
Victoria, Billy and Chelsea: Elsewhere, Victoria expresses her feelings about Chelsea and Billy's "growing relationship." Chelsea defends herself and tells Victoria that "she can't have it both ways." Victoria attacks back and remind her of what Chelsea did in Myanmar.
Hilary, Devon and Neil: Tension between Hilary and Devon grows. They try and avoid each other but end up in an elevator together. She takes this as an opportunity to have a one-on-one chat with him and stops the elevator. During their private moment, Devon declares that they are in love with each other. Their private moment is interrupted when Hilary accidentally opens the elevator door and finds Neil standing in the doorway.
Other Highlights from June 30-July 4 Episodes of The Young and the Restless (Y&R) [Spoilers]
Furthermore, Leslie talks about her disbarment with Barton who tells her that she will get through this. Meanwhile, Ian gives her an offer and tells her that he will "forget about her ethics breach if she represents him." Nikki discovers Ian's ulterior motives and plans to defeat him at that. Colin's confession is heard by Jill. Summer continues to help Austin. Dylan's health gets worse and Jack receives devastating news. Paul and Nikki talk about their past. Sharon and Nick celebrate the fourth of July and Victoria confronts Kelly and Stitch to learn the truth.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
Video: The Young and The Restless - The Ultimate Sacrifice
Credit: YouTube.com/ The Young and the Restless
For more spoilers and updates on "The Young and the Restless," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored