Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary Amid Divorce Claims
By Riza Ornos | July 1, 2014 9:19 AM EST
Hollywood A-list couple Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are no strangers for divorce rumours but despite all those nasty claims the couple is still going strong and recently celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary. Urban who happens to be in Melbourne, Australia during their anniversary took a moment to wish his wife a happy wedding anniversary before serenading her from the stage.
Actress Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban arrive at the 2014 CMT Music Awards in Nashville
"I sang this at our wedding eight years ago, I was too cheap to get someone else to sing it!" said the country crooner in front of his fans. "Eight years, baby girl. This song is for you. I love you so much." For fans who are still having doubts on whether the two are getting a divorce, the recent display of affection is proof enough that the couple is getting along just fine.
The "Cop Car" hitmaker even recalled the night when Nicole and him were talking about their future together before tying the knot in Australia in June 2005. He said that his wife was about the thought of marrying him and that night he showed nothing but empathy to her, explaining to fans that getting married is a big leap of faith.
"Yeah, if he asked me. No question," said Kidman when she opened up about her family and revealed that she will leave Hollywood if her husband will asked her to. "I would [choose love] absolutely. I wouldn't even think twice about it. I think love is the core emotion and without that, and I've certainly existed without that in my life, it's a very empty life."
According to tabloid magazine who started the divorce rumours, the couple's marriage maybe heading to divorce since Urban did not accompany Kidman to the recent Cannes Film Festival. The actress got a lot of negative reviews from her movie "Grace of Monaco," and cancelled her appearance on BBC's Graham Norton Show because she's not feeling well.
"It's clear she didn't want to face questions about her marriage," an insider told Daily Star in an interview posted on Breathecast. "It seems she and Keith really are on shaky ground. Keith didn't appear to want to free up one day in his schedule to be with her in Cannes when she needed his support the most."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2