Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne Land on Love Magazine
By Diadem Pambid | July 1, 2014 8:41 AM EST
"Keeping Up with the Kardashian's" Kendall Jenner has landed another magazine cover. The latest issue of Love magazine not only features Hollywood's current "It" girl in the fashion biz, Kendall but also Cara Delevingne. Here's everything to expect from the July issue.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
After her Vogue Paris shoot, Kendall has once again worked hand in hand with editor-in-chief Katie Grand for Love magazine. This time, the cover boasts of an all-American Kendall Jenner. The 18-year old model features the wet look with a rain hood over her head complete with animal ears. The photo was taken by David Sims with styling done by Grand.
Aside from Kendall Jenner, another "It" model has landed a feature in the magazine. Cara Delevingne goes full out glam in pink like Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" in her shoot. In the photo which may be seen here, it features a topless Cara wearing a pink wig and silver eye make up all the while being surrounded by pink and white balloons.
The latest issue of Love magazine featuring Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne is set to hit newsstands by July 28. In other Kendall Jenner related news, E! Online reports the model has a copycat in the form of Keke Palmer.
During the 2014 BET Awards, Keke walked the red carpet in a scandalous dress that featured see through cut outs that highlighted her hips. The look was quite the same to that of Kendall Jenner save for hers which was a long gown.
Other reports however involving Kendall include that of frenemy, Selena Gomez. Reports claim that Kendall and Kylie Jenner allegedly bashed Selena Gomez's win at the recently held MuchMusic Awards.
"That b*tch will be all fake and we all know that she doesn't give a shit about anyone, that she would probably accept it and then laugh at the people who voted for her," claims the source in a report by Ocean Up.
With all the rumours surrounding Kendall, it appears as if these aren't slowing down her modelling career the least bit. In addition to modelling and her reality television show, Kendall is busy promoting her latest novel with sister Kylie, "Rebels: City of Indra."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2