Chelsea FC Transfer News: No Offer for Blues-Linked Dortmund Forward, Reveals Club Official
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 30, 2014 11:53 PM EST
Borussia Dortmund general manager Michael Zorc revealed that the Bundesliga outfit have not received any offer for Chelsea-linked forward Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang.
The Gabonese international, whose market value is in the region of £15million, has put up respectable numbers in his debut season for BVB, tallying 16 goals and 5 assists in all competitions.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is interested in bringing in Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang, according to the rumour mill in England
Blues Boss Jose Mourinho is in search for an attacker who can put the ball at the back of the net on a more consistent basis, and 25-year-old is the latest name that has come out of the rumour mill in England.
"Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is a player of Borussia Dortmund. We have received nothing in this respect," Zorc told BILD.
While the Portuguese manager or the club have yet to comment on the possibility of bringing in the former Saint-Etienne man, they have been observed to move discreetly, which is true in the case of Nemanja Matic, recent world-class signing Cesc Fabregas, et al.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2