Chelsea FC Transfer News: No Offer for Blues-Linked Dortmund Forward, Reveals Club Official
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 30, 2014 11:53 PM EST
Borussia Dortmund general manager Michael Zorc revealed that the Bundesliga outfit have not received any offer for Chelsea-linked forward Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang.
The Gabonese international, whose market value is in the region of £15million, has put up respectable numbers in his debut season for BVB, tallying 16 goals and 5 assists in all competitions.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is interested in bringing in Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang, according to the rumour mill in England
Blues Boss Jose Mourinho is in search for an attacker who can put the ball at the back of the net on a more consistent basis, and 25-year-old is the latest name that has come out of the rumour mill in England.
"Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is a player of Borussia Dortmund. We have received nothing in this respect," Zorc told BILD.
While the Portuguese manager or the club have yet to comment on the possibility of bringing in the former Saint-Etienne man, they have been observed to move discreetly, which is true in the case of Nemanja Matic, recent world-class signing Cesc Fabregas, et al.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet