Revenge Season 4 Updates: Emily Thorne, New Guy, Jack Porter, Gideon, Daniel Grayson and Nolan Ross in More Schemes and Revengenda [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:45 PM EST
"Revenge" Season 4 premieres in the fall on ABC -- about three months to go. Many revenger fans can hardly wait to see what happens next to Emily Thorne, the new guy between her and Jack, Gideon, Daniel Grayson, Nolan Ross, and of course, the alive-after-all David Clarke.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3 finale (and earlier episodes). Read at your own risk.
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) loses Aiden Mathis (Barry Sloane). Victoria Grayson aka Queen V (Madeleine Stowe) is in a mental asylum. Neither one of them knows David Clarke has managed to fake his own death. These women's reactions alone could make up 60 per cent of reasons to look forward to Revenge Season 4.
A new guy is arriving at the Hamptons. He is a friend of Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler), and he would be interested in Emily Thorne. Jemily (Jack and Emily) shippers should relax, though. In Revenge Season 4, Emily would need to be with a friend who knew her father well.
Gideon LeMarchal (Daniel Zovatto) allies with Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) against Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman), but Ross has no idea how far Pascal's son could go. In Revenge Season 4, Daniel is framed for a girl's murder. Fans are wondering: What would Margaux (Karine Vanasse) say when she finds out about her brother's evil schemes?
The LeMarchal children lost their dad, but they do not have real answers as to how. Victoria thinks Emily has planned her beloved's death, so she kills Aiden. David Clarke (James Tupper) shows up at the end of Revenge Season 3 finale only to kill Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny).
Avid Revenge viewers should know by now that unless Conrad Grayson gets a proper funeral (his body in an open casket), it is best to not call his death just yet. The question is, who takes revenge for what happens to Conrad? It seems everyone is avenging someone's death or madness in the ABC series, after all.
Revenge Season 4 has more questions to answer ahead of its premiere date on ABC. For instance, would Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) make sure that Jack Porter stays in prison? Showrunner Sunil Nayar is expected to have more spoilers in the next couple of weeks.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
Once Upon A Time Season 4 Casting Update on Elsa and Anna, Jennifer Morrison Dishes Thoughts on Emma Swan and Neal (aka Baelfire) [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon