Revenge Season 4 Updates: Emily Thorne, New Guy, Jack Porter, Gideon, Daniel Grayson and Nolan Ross in More Schemes and Revengenda [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:45 PM EST
"Revenge" Season 4 premieres in the fall on ABC -- about three months to go. Many revenger fans can hardly wait to see what happens next to Emily Thorne, the new guy between her and Jack, Gideon, Daniel Grayson, Nolan Ross, and of course, the alive-after-all David Clarke.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3 finale (and earlier episodes). Read at your own risk.
Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) loses Aiden Mathis (Barry Sloane). Victoria Grayson aka Queen V (Madeleine Stowe) is in a mental asylum. Neither one of them knows David Clarke has managed to fake his own death. These women's reactions alone could make up 60 per cent of reasons to look forward to Revenge Season 4.
A new guy is arriving at the Hamptons. He is a friend of Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler), and he would be interested in Emily Thorne. Jemily (Jack and Emily) shippers should relax, though. In Revenge Season 4, Emily would need to be with a friend who knew her father well.
Gideon LeMarchal (Daniel Zovatto) allies with Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) against Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman), but Ross has no idea how far Pascal's son could go. In Revenge Season 4, Daniel is framed for a girl's murder. Fans are wondering: What would Margaux (Karine Vanasse) say when she finds out about her brother's evil schemes?
The LeMarchal children lost their dad, but they do not have real answers as to how. Victoria thinks Emily has planned her beloved's death, so she kills Aiden. David Clarke (James Tupper) shows up at the end of Revenge Season 3 finale only to kill Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny).
Avid Revenge viewers should know by now that unless Conrad Grayson gets a proper funeral (his body in an open casket), it is best to not call his death just yet. The question is, who takes revenge for what happens to Conrad? It seems everyone is avenging someone's death or madness in the ABC series, after all.
Revenge Season 4 has more questions to answer ahead of its premiere date on ABC. For instance, would Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) make sure that Jack Porter stays in prison? Showrunner Sunil Nayar is expected to have more spoilers in the next couple of weeks.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
Once Upon A Time Season 4 Casting Update on Elsa and Anna, Jennifer Morrison Dishes Thoughts on Emma Swan and Neal (aka Baelfire) [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features