Castle Season 7 Filming Soon, Stana Katic Talks 'Passion' in Recent Interview, Andrew Marlowe Happy about New Stories [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:43 PM EST
"Castle" Season 7 returns in the fall on ABC with new stories and new villains. Stana Katic's Kate Beckett and Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle will be in new adventures with new showrunner David Amann. Creator Andrew Marlowe stays on board, telling fans he is happy with the writers' work. Meanwhile, Stana talks "passion" in a recent interview in Greece.
Stana Katic poses with the award she won for favorite dramatic TV actress for her role in the series "Castle" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Castle Season 6 finale and earlier episodes. Read at your own risk.
"Can I just say how proud I am of our writers? I'm so excited by everything we've been talking about," Andrew Marlowe said on Twitter earlier in June. Some fans were disappointed by the wedding that they did not see. Still, it seems the show's production heads are confident the Caskett ship is going in the right direction in Castle Season 7.
"For those expressing concern:@andrewwmarlowe & I aren't leaving #Castle. Still here full time [for Castle Season 7]. Amann's just assuming more responsibility," Marlowe's wife and Castle writer Terri Edda Miller tweeted over a week later, around the time Marlowe's stepping down shocked many Castle fans.
"Andrew Marlowe is in some ways a version of Castle," Stana Katic says in a media interview in Greece. [Watch the full interview here.] Stana makes the comparison in response to a question regarding the humour in Castle, and how much of it is scripted and improvised.
In this same interview, Stana's past studies in International Law is brought up. Stana states, however, that she pursued acting because it is her "greater passion."
Stana's fans are very warm and appreciative of how she is giving life to Kate Beckett. Perhaps they, too, are grateful Stana chose acting over legal adventures.
"The [Castle Season 6] ending surprised me as well," Stana says during the same interview. She tells fans that when filming begins mid-July, she would know more. Until then, there will be no spoilers from the beloved actress.
Stana Katic was in Greece for FOX International Channels Greece and FOX Life. The finale of Castle Season 6 was aired on FOX Life on Wednesday, June 25th.
The Castle Season 7 premiere is expected on ABC around September 2014.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Updates: Stana Katic Breaks Twitter Hiatus, Creator Andrew Marlowe Steps Down [READ]
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
Once Upon A Time Season 4 Casting Update on Elsa and Anna, Jennifer Morrison Dishes Thoughts on Emma Swan and Neal (aka Baelfire) [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?