Grimm Season 4 Premiere Date, Spoilers: Sasha Roiz Dishes Thoughts on Captain Renard, Nick's Next Challenge [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:40 PM EST
"Grimm" Season 4 premieres Oct. 24 on NBC. Fans have to wait a long time again, but Sasha Roiz gives a bit of hope. His character Captain Sean Renard is probably not going anywhere despite contract issues in social media talks. Meanwhile, Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) faces a new challenge in the show's fourth season.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Grimm Season 3 finale and earlier episodes. Read at your own risk.
Teresa "Trubel" Rubel (Jacqueline Toboni) fails to give Nick the potion that prevents a grim catastrophe - pun intended - at the end of Grimm Season 3 finale. Nick loses his special abilities, while Sean fights for his life.
Adalind Schade (Claire Coffee) is unstoppable until she gets her baby back. On the bright side, Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) are married. These are the closing changes in Grimm Season 3.
In Grimm Season 4, Nick is expected to recover his Grimm powers, even as Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) seems relieved that he has lost it.
Sergeant Drew Wu (Reggie Lee) discovers one of Nick's Grimm books at his home, which means he could be angry at Nick for the way he acted in the show's "aswang" episode.
"I think [Sean getting badly injured] made for a good finale," Sasha Roiz tells Digital Spy in this interview. The actor added there could be "tremendous changes" to the captain's character if or when he returns in Grimm Season 4.
"I don't even know where all that contract gossip began," Roiz adds.
Talking about Adalind, Roiz says she might decide to reconcile with Renard after she discovers some "surprise" in Europe.
Still based on the same interview, it may be safe to say Trubel is coming back in Grimm Season 4.
Trubel is "remarkably strong, she just doesn't know what her mission is yet," this Entertainment Weekly report says.
Grimm Season 4 filming in Portland begins in July. Jacqueline Toboni announces on Twitter what she would do in the city.
— Jacqueline Toboni (@jtaboner) June 18, 2014
Grimm Season 4 returns to NBC on Oct. 24.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Updates: Stana Katic Breaks Twitter Hiatus, Creator Andrew Marlowe Steps Down [READ]
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money