Grimm Season 4 Premiere Date, Spoilers: Sasha Roiz Dishes Thoughts on Captain Renard, Nick's Next Challenge [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:40 PM EST
"Grimm" Season 4 premieres Oct. 24 on NBC. Fans have to wait a long time again, but Sasha Roiz gives a bit of hope. His character Captain Sean Renard is probably not going anywhere despite contract issues in social media talks. Meanwhile, Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) faces a new challenge in the show's fourth season.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Grimm Season 3 finale and earlier episodes. Read at your own risk.
Teresa "Trubel" Rubel (Jacqueline Toboni) fails to give Nick the potion that prevents a grim catastrophe - pun intended - at the end of Grimm Season 3 finale. Nick loses his special abilities, while Sean fights for his life.
Adalind Schade (Claire Coffee) is unstoppable until she gets her baby back. On the bright side, Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) are married. These are the closing changes in Grimm Season 3.
In Grimm Season 4, Nick is expected to recover his Grimm powers, even as Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) seems relieved that he has lost it.
Sergeant Drew Wu (Reggie Lee) discovers one of Nick's Grimm books at his home, which means he could be angry at Nick for the way he acted in the show's "aswang" episode.
"I think [Sean getting badly injured] made for a good finale," Sasha Roiz tells Digital Spy in this interview. The actor added there could be "tremendous changes" to the captain's character if or when he returns in Grimm Season 4.
"I don't even know where all that contract gossip began," Roiz adds.
Talking about Adalind, Roiz says she might decide to reconcile with Renard after she discovers some "surprise" in Europe.
Still based on the same interview, it may be safe to say Trubel is coming back in Grimm Season 4.
Trubel is "remarkably strong, she just doesn't know what her mission is yet," this Entertainment Weekly report says.
Grimm Season 4 filming in Portland begins in July. Jacqueline Toboni announces on Twitter what she would do in the city.
— Jacqueline Toboni (@jtaboner) June 18, 2014
Grimm Season 4 returns to NBC on Oct. 24.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Updates: Stana Katic Breaks Twitter Hiatus, Creator Andrew Marlowe Steps Down [READ]
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan