Grimm Season 4 Premiere Date, Spoilers: Sasha Roiz Dishes Thoughts on Captain Renard, Nick's Next Challenge [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:40 PM EST
"Grimm" Season 4 premieres Oct. 24 on NBC. Fans have to wait a long time again, but Sasha Roiz gives a bit of hope. His character Captain Sean Renard is probably not going anywhere despite contract issues in social media talks. Meanwhile, Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) faces a new challenge in the show's fourth season.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Grimm Season 3 finale and earlier episodes. Read at your own risk.
Teresa "Trubel" Rubel (Jacqueline Toboni) fails to give Nick the potion that prevents a grim catastrophe - pun intended - at the end of Grimm Season 3 finale. Nick loses his special abilities, while Sean fights for life.
Adalind Schade (Claire Coffee) is unstoppable until she gets her baby back. On the bright side, Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) are married. These are the closing changes in Grimm Season 3.
In Grimm Season 4, Nick is expected to recover his Grimm powers, even as Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) seems relieved that he has lost it.
Sergeant Drew Wu (Reggie Lee) discovers one of Nick's Grimm books at his home, which means he could be angry at Nick for the way he acted in the show's "aswang" episode.
"I think [Sean getting badly injured] made for a good finale," Sasha Roiz tells Digital Spy in this interview. The actor added there could be "tremendous changes" to the captain's character if or when he returns in Grimm Season 4.
"I don't even know where all that contract gossip began," Roiz adds.
Talking about Adalind, Roiz says she might decide to reconcile with Renard after she discovers some "surprise" in Europe.
Still based on the same interview, it may be safe to say Trubel is coming back in Grimm Season 4.
Trubel is "remarkably strong, she just doesn't know what her mission is yet," this Entertainment Weekly report says.
Grimm Season 4 filming in Portland begins in July. Jacqueline Toboni announces on Twitter what she would do in the city.
— Jacqueline Toboni (@jtaboner) June 18, 2014
Grimm Season 4 returns to NBC on Oct. 24.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Updates: Stana Katic Breaks Twitter Hiatus, Creator Andrew Marlowe Steps Down [READ]
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown