Grimm Season 4 Premiere Date, Spoilers: Sasha Roiz Dishes Thoughts on Captain Renard, Nick's Next Challenge [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | June 30, 2014 11:40 PM EST
"Grimm" Season 4 premieres Oct. 24 on NBC. Fans have to wait a long time again, but Sasha Roiz gives a bit of hope. His character Captain Sean Renard is probably not going anywhere despite contract issues in social media talks. Meanwhile, Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) faces a new challenge in the show's fourth season.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Grimm Season 3 finale and earlier episodes. Read at your own risk.
Teresa "Trubel" Rubel (Jacqueline Toboni) fails to give Nick the potion that prevents a grim catastrophe - pun intended - at the end of Grimm Season 3 finale. Nick loses his special abilities, while Sean fights for his life.
Adalind Schade (Claire Coffee) is unstoppable until she gets her baby back. On the bright side, Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) are married. These are the closing changes in Grimm Season 3.
In Grimm Season 4, Nick is expected to recover his Grimm powers, even as Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) seems relieved that he has lost it.
Sergeant Drew Wu (Reggie Lee) discovers one of Nick's Grimm books at his home, which means he could be angry at Nick for the way he acted in the show's "aswang" episode.
"I think [Sean getting badly injured] made for a good finale," Sasha Roiz tells Digital Spy in this interview. The actor added there could be "tremendous changes" to the captain's character if or when he returns in Grimm Season 4.
"I don't even know where all that contract gossip began," Roiz adds.
Talking about Adalind, Roiz says she might decide to reconcile with Renard after she discovers some "surprise" in Europe.
Still based on the same interview, it may be safe to say Trubel is coming back in Grimm Season 4.
Trubel is "remarkably strong, she just doesn't know what her mission is yet," this Entertainment Weekly report says.
Grimm Season 4 filming in Portland begins in July. Jacqueline Toboni announces on Twitter what she would do in the city.
— Jacqueline Toboni (@jtaboner) June 18, 2014
Grimm Season 4 returns to NBC on Oct. 24.
Related TV Stories, Episode Guides and Spoilers
Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Updates: Stana Katic Breaks Twitter Hiatus, Creator Andrew Marlowe Steps Down [READ]
Revenge Season 4 Spoilers: Emily Thorne, Jack Porter in New Love Triangle; Sunil Nayar Hopes for More Seasons [READ]
Game of Thrones Season 5 Expectations, Speculations: Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark and Cersei Lannister Get Tougher, Darker [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence