Premier League Transfer News: 'No Offers' for Dinamo Zagreb Midfielder Amid Tottenham Link, Claims Club Vice-President
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 30, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Dinamo Zagreb vice-president Zdravko Mamic claims that the Croatian club have yet to receive an offer for attacking midfielder Marcelo Brozovic amid links with Tottenham Hotspur and Inter Milan.
The 21-year-old has only featured once for Croatia in the 2014 World Cup as a substitute, but has already made an impression at club level, recording 8 goals and 6 assists in all competitions, while also gaining invaluable experiences in Europe's second-tier - the Europa League.
"Currently there are no offers for him." - Dinamo Zagreb vice-president Zdravko Mamic on Marcelo Brozovic
"Currently there are no offers for him," Mamic told 24sata.
"A long time ago the Nerazzurri offered 4million euros (£3.2m), but we said no."
"We do not intend to sell him because he is in our plans to create a Dinamo side that can do well in Europe."
The former NK Lokomotiva man has a suggested market value of approximately £3million, which is understood to be below his club's valuation of him.
The Spurs have the resources of meeting Brozovic's marked-up price-tag, it will depend on whether Mauricio Pochettino sees the need of taking him to White Hart Lane.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2