Britney Spears Still Happy with David Lucado, Set to Release New Single this Summer
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 6:03 PM EST
Britney Spears recently caused a lot of speculations that she and David Lucado, her boyfriend of one year and three months already split up when she stepped out alone. Mail Online UK reports that these speculations are simply not true and that the two are "very much still together."
Britney Spears holds the award she won for favorite pop artist at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
News that Britney Spears and David Lucado broke up spread like wildfire last Wednesday, after Britney Spears was spotted out and about doing her groceries without David by her side. X17 has also claimed that the couple has split up for a while now, which is why Britney is devoting her time to her boys instead. However, a source has revealed to MailOnline that the couple is still very much together.
"It's not true, he's just away at the moment, and they're still a couple."
Seeing how much Britney Spears appreciates and adores her current boyfriend, them breaking up is not bound to happen soon. It can be remembered that she once shared to Entertainment Tonight how in love she is with him.
"I'm in love. I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," stated Spears, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him,. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
All is well with Britney Spears in the love department. The same can be said on her career. While she is currently on break from her "Pieces of Me" concert, the pop star is said to be releasing new music this summer, MStarz reports. According to MStarz, the pop star announced that she will be releasing her single, "All The Way" this summer. M Starz claims that this should not be confused with her single "I Wanna Go," where she also used "all the way" numerous times on the lyrics.
"Stargate will produce Spear's new song and it will also be released as a standalone single as well as a physical CD through Universal. The music company is also responsible for releasing the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, which went on to become the fastest selling digital soundtrack in history," reports MStarz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date