Britney Spears Still Happy with David Lucado, Set to Release New Single this Summer
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 6:03 PM EST
Britney Spears recently caused a lot of speculations that she and David Lucado, her boyfriend of one year and three months already split up when she stepped out alone. Mail Online UK reports that these speculations are simply not true and that the two are "very much still together."
Britney Spears holds the award she won for favorite pop artist at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
News that Britney Spears and David Lucado broke up spread like wildfire last Wednesday, after Britney Spears was spotted out and about doing her groceries without David by her side. X17 has also claimed that the couple has split up for a while now, which is why Britney is devoting her time to her boys instead. However, a source has revealed to MailOnline that the couple is still very much together.
"It's not true, he's just away at the moment, and they're still a couple."
Seeing how much Britney Spears appreciates and adores her current boyfriend, them breaking up is not bound to happen soon. It can be remembered that she once shared to Entertainment Tonight how in love she is with him.
"I'm in love. I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," stated Spears, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him,. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
All is well with Britney Spears in the love department. The same can be said on her career. While she is currently on break from her "Pieces of Me" concert, the pop star is said to be releasing new music this summer, MStarz reports. According to MStarz, the pop star announced that she will be releasing her single, "All The Way" this summer. M Starz claims that this should not be confused with her single "I Wanna Go," where she also used "all the way" numerous times on the lyrics.
"Stargate will produce Spear's new song and it will also be released as a standalone single as well as a physical CD through Universal. The music company is also responsible for releasing the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, which went on to become the fastest selling digital soundtrack in history," reports MStarz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0