Britney Spears Still Happy with David Lucado, Set to Release New Single this Summer
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 6:03 PM EST
Britney Spears recently caused a lot of speculations that she and David Lucado, her boyfriend of one year and three months already split up when she stepped out alone. Mail Online UK reports that these speculations are simply not true and that the two are "very much still together."
Britney Spears holds the award she won for favorite pop artist at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
News that Britney Spears and David Lucado broke up spread like wildfire last Wednesday, after Britney Spears was spotted out and about doing her groceries without David by her side. X17 has also claimed that the couple has split up for a while now, which is why Britney is devoting her time to her boys instead. However, a source has revealed to MailOnline that the couple is still very much together.
"It's not true, he's just away at the moment, and they're still a couple."
Seeing how much Britney Spears appreciates and adores her current boyfriend, them breaking up is not bound to happen soon. It can be remembered that she once shared to Entertainment Tonight how in love she is with him.
"I'm in love. I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," stated Spears, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him,. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
All is well with Britney Spears in the love department. The same can be said on her career. While she is currently on break from her "Pieces of Me" concert, the pop star is said to be releasing new music this summer, MStarz reports. According to MStarz, the pop star announced that she will be releasing her single, "All The Way" this summer. M Starz claims that this should not be confused with her single "I Wanna Go," where she also used "all the way" numerous times on the lyrics.
"Stargate will produce Spear's new song and it will also be released as a standalone single as well as a physical CD through Universal. The music company is also responsible for releasing the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, which went on to become the fastest selling digital soundtrack in history," reports MStarz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists