Britney Spears Still Happy with David Lucado, Set to Release New Single this Summer
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 6:03 PM EST
Britney Spears recently caused a lot of speculations that she and David Lucado, her boyfriend of one year and three months already split up when she stepped out alone. Mail Online UK reports that these speculations are simply not true and that the two are "very much still together."
Britney Spears holds the award she won for favorite pop artist at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014. REUTERS/Kevork Djansezian
News that Britney Spears and David Lucado broke up spread like wildfire last Wednesday, after Britney Spears was spotted out and about doing her groceries without David by her side. X17 has also claimed that the couple has split up for a while now, which is why Britney is devoting her time to her boys instead. However, a source has revealed to MailOnline that the couple is still very much together.
"It's not true, he's just away at the moment, and they're still a couple."
Seeing how much Britney Spears appreciates and adores her current boyfriend, them breaking up is not bound to happen soon. It can be remembered that she once shared to Entertainment Tonight how in love she is with him.
"I'm in love. I like the fact that [Lucado is] very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways," stated Spears, adding, "He's just a simple man. I adore him,. He's really funny and he's really passionate. I love the fact that anything he's involved in he's passionate about and it's contagious."
All is well with Britney Spears in the love department. The same can be said on her career. While she is currently on break from her "Pieces of Me" concert, the pop star is said to be releasing new music this summer, MStarz reports. According to MStarz, the pop star announced that she will be releasing her single, "All The Way" this summer. M Starz claims that this should not be confused with her single "I Wanna Go," where she also used "all the way" numerous times on the lyrics.
"Stargate will produce Spear's new song and it will also be released as a standalone single as well as a physical CD through Universal. The music company is also responsible for releasing the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, which went on to become the fastest selling digital soundtrack in history," reports MStarz.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’