Teen Wolf Season 4 Speculations: Chris Argent to Kill Were-Jaguar Sister Kate, Actor JR Bourne Talks about Character's Return to Beacon Hills
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 30, 2014 5:18 PM EST
The finale of "Teen Wolf" Season 3 and the Season 4 premiere episode showed the return of Kate Argent (Jill Wagner) and the resurrected were-jaguar is up to no good. If there is one person who will not be really pleased with Kate's return, it is none other than her hunter brother, Chris Argent.
Actor JR Bourne, who portrays Chris Argent in the MTV series, previously teased that the reunion between the two siblings will not be a pleasant one. The detail revealed has led to a speculation that Chris Argent will be the one to put an end to Kate's evil plans in "Teen Wolf" Season 4.
The Enstars report has conducted a poll as well on whether Chris Argent will kill his sister Kate. In the Complex interview, the 44-year-old Canadian actor revealed that Kate's return has something to do with his character returning to Beacon Hills as well.
JR Bourne explained that Chris Argent is hesitant to go back to Beacon Hills after losing his wife, Victoria (Eaddy Mays), and his daughter, Allison (Crystal Reed). However, Chris Argent will come back to protect those who cannot protect themselves from his sister.
"He still supports the code. He's back to support the people that were there for his daughter and for him," Bourne shared. "Whether he comes back with this idea that he's going to get rid of her once and for all - that's the initial driving force for him. It's somewhere for him to direct that anger and that hurt he has. But yeah, there's some great stuff that goes one between them," the actor further added.
In "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 2, Kate Argent has Derek Hale in his younger form which actor Ian Nelson portrays. The were-jaguar obviously wants to do something to Derek or wants something from Derek and it is up to Scott (Tyler Posey) and his pack to bring back the present version of Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin).
In the Season 4 premiere episode, Scott found out that Kate is still alive but he must figure out her capabilities and what she really wants with Derek. The promo video for the upcoming episode teased that Kate brought Derek back to the time when he still trusted her.
Find out what will happen to Derek and Kate in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 2 titled "117." The new episode is scheduled to air on Monday night, June 30, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4 Speculations: Malia Cannot be Trusted, A Mistake for Scott to Include Were-Coyote in the Pack - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Scott Wants to Stop Kate's Evil Plan Involving Derek, Watch Promo Video for Episode 2 Titled 117 - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6