Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: Hanna’s Makeover, Mona Ganging up on the Liars Plus More
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 30, 2014 2:53 PM EST
Alison wants to become the leader again, however it is not going to be easy for her as the Liars will not agree. On "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride" shows Hanna trying a new look after facing the identity crisis. Also, Mona and her buddies may be planning something bad.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride." Read only if want to know more about it.
1. Hanna's makeover: The girl's getting a new look. She is going through an identity crisis. The past week's episode showcased Hanna facing the repercussions of Ali's return. She is, certainly, not in a happy place after Ali made a comeback in Rosewood High. This week's episode will feature Hanna in all new look.
2. Ali wants to be the leader: She wants to become the head of the Liars. However, the Liars will not agree to this.
"With Ali now back in Rosewood, she attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were," states the synopsis.
3. Aria's depression: The synopsis for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 talks about Aria's depression.
"Aria's [Lucy Hale] depression continues to spiral, and she looks for comfort from an unlikely source." Will she be comforted by Ezra?
4. Melissa's hiding something: In one of the sneak peeks, Spencer asks her mother about Melissa.
"Do you remember when you told me that Dad and Melissa had been acting strange?" asks Spencer.
"The other day, Melissa tried to tell me something, something important, and Dad stopped her and I think that it has to do with Ali's mom."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars ABC Family
5. Ali will have to meet the cops someday: In this another sneak peek, Ali reveals that she doesn't want to see the cops. In fact, she pleads, "Dad, I don't want to go. Dad, please don't make me."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars Promos
However, she will have to face the reality and meet the police.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 airs Tuesday, July 1 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff