Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: Hanna’s Makeover, Mona Ganging up on the Liars Plus More
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 30, 2014 2:53 PM EST
Alison wants to become the leader again, however it is not going to be easy for her as the Liars will not agree. On "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride" shows Hanna trying a new look after facing the identity crisis. Also, Mona and her buddies may be planning something bad.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride." Read only if want to know more about it.
1. Hanna's makeover: The girl's getting a new look. She is going through an identity crisis. The past week's episode showcased Hanna facing the repercussions of Ali's return. She is, certainly, not in a happy place after Ali made a comeback in Rosewood High. This week's episode will feature Hanna in all new look.
2. Ali wants to be the leader: She wants to become the head of the Liars. However, the Liars will not agree to this.
"With Ali now back in Rosewood, she attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were," states the synopsis.
3. Aria's depression: The synopsis for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 talks about Aria's depression.
"Aria's [Lucy Hale] depression continues to spiral, and she looks for comfort from an unlikely source." Will she be comforted by Ezra?
4. Melissa's hiding something: In one of the sneak peeks, Spencer asks her mother about Melissa.
"Do you remember when you told me that Dad and Melissa had been acting strange?" asks Spencer.
"The other day, Melissa tried to tell me something, something important, and Dad stopped her and I think that it has to do with Ali's mom."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars ABC Family
5. Ali will have to meet the cops someday: In this another sneak peek, Ali reveals that she doesn't want to see the cops. In fact, she pleads, "Dad, I don't want to go. Dad, please don't make me."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars Promos
However, she will have to face the reality and meet the police.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 airs Tuesday, July 1 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28