Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: Hanna’s Makeover, Mona Ganging up on the Liars Plus More
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 30, 2014 2:53 PM EST
Alison wants to become the leader again, however it is not going to be easy for her as the Liars will not agree. On "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride" shows Hanna trying a new look after facing the identity crisis. Also, Mona and her buddies may be planning something bad.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride." Read only if want to know more about it.
1. Hanna's makeover: The girl's getting a new look. She is going through an identity crisis. The past week's episode showcased Hanna facing the repercussions of Ali's return. She is, certainly, not in a happy place after Ali made a comeback in Rosewood High. This week's episode will feature Hanna in all new look.
2. Ali wants to be the leader: She wants to become the head of the Liars. However, the Liars will not agree to this.
"With Ali now back in Rosewood, she attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were," states the synopsis.
3. Aria's depression: The synopsis for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 talks about Aria's depression.
"Aria's [Lucy Hale] depression continues to spiral, and she looks for comfort from an unlikely source." Will she be comforted by Ezra?
4. Melissa's hiding something: In one of the sneak peeks, Spencer asks her mother about Melissa.
"Do you remember when you told me that Dad and Melissa had been acting strange?" asks Spencer.
"The other day, Melissa tried to tell me something, something important, and Dad stopped her and I think that it has to do with Ali's mom."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars ABC Family
5. Ali will have to meet the cops someday: In this another sneak peek, Ali reveals that she doesn't want to see the cops. In fact, she pleads, "Dad, I don't want to go. Dad, please don't make me."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars Promos
However, she will have to face the reality and meet the police.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 airs Tuesday, July 1 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles