Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 4 Spoilers: Hanna’s Makeover, Mona Ganging up on the Liars Plus More
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 30, 2014 2:53 PM EST
Alison wants to become the leader again, however it is not going to be easy for her as the Liars will not agree. On "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride" shows Hanna trying a new look after facing the identity crisis. Also, Mona and her buddies may be planning something bad.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 - "Thrown From the Ride." Read only if want to know more about it.
1. Hanna's makeover: The girl's getting a new look. She is going through an identity crisis. The past week's episode showcased Hanna facing the repercussions of Ali's return. She is, certainly, not in a happy place after Ali made a comeback in Rosewood High. This week's episode will feature Hanna in all new look.
2. Ali wants to be the leader: She wants to become the head of the Liars. However, the Liars will not agree to this.
"With Ali now back in Rosewood, she attempts to regain the role of leader of the group, but she finds her four friends are not as willing to blindly follow her every whim as they once were," states the synopsis.
3. Aria's depression: The synopsis for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 talks about Aria's depression.
"Aria's [Lucy Hale] depression continues to spiral, and she looks for comfort from an unlikely source." Will she be comforted by Ezra?
4. Melissa's hiding something: In one of the sneak peeks, Spencer asks her mother about Melissa.
"Do you remember when you told me that Dad and Melissa had been acting strange?" asks Spencer.
"The other day, Melissa tried to tell me something, something important, and Dad stopped her and I think that it has to do with Ali's mom."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars ABC Family
5. Ali will have to meet the cops someday: In this another sneak peek, Ali reveals that she doesn't want to see the cops. In fact, she pleads, "Dad, I don't want to go. Dad, please don't make me."
Credit: YouTube/Pretty Little Liars Promos
However, she will have to face the reality and meet the police.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 4 airs Tuesday, July 1 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko