Khloe Kardashian $25K Ring from French Montana, Alleged Couple Shares Hugs and Kisses
By Sonalee singh | June 30, 2014 2:52 PM EST
It seems Khloe Kardashian has finally found her right man. Alleged boyfriend French Montana gifted the "KUWTK" star a $25 K ring on her birthday, says reports. The couple reportedly stopped at Rafaello & Co before heading for Khloe's birthday bash on June 26.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
"French Montana and Khloe Kardashian had a pre-birthday celebration at Rafaello & Co. in NYC last night at about 8pm," an eyewitness told Hollywoodlife.
Furthermore, Kardashian's ring is custom designed and is an eclectic combination of precious stones including, gold, diamond and emerald.
"French contacted Gabriel Jacobs, the store's owner, to customize a ring for Khloe. The ring is off the Rafaello Couture Design Collection. It's 18-carat gold with natural Colombian green emeralds and fancy yellow, lemonade canary diamonds. It is a flexible ring finger; it takes up her whole finger. The cost $25,000," the source further told the Web site.
And the ring is not the only piece of jewelry, which Montana gave to Khloe. He is understood to have also given her a pair of gold grills.
"French also surprised her with a pair of gold grills: a set of two for the bottom teeth, one with diamonds, and one solid gold. They take up six teeth each. They cost $5,000 - $2,500 each," the insider explained the interesting piece of gold grill given to Khloe.
Interestingly, when Khloe and French visited Rafaello & Co, the store tweeted:
Now that the word "couple" has been used for Khloe and French, fans think that they are dating after all. Though none of them has opened up about their relationship yet, Khloe is reported to have kissed French after she received the exclusive piece of jewelry.
"Khloe was ecstatic. She was wearing the grills. She hugged and kissed French, and said 'Thank you, baby'. She also gave Gabriel a big hug and kiss too," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes