Robert Pattinson Considers L.A. Home, Hangs Out with Rose McGowan & Introduces Imogen Ker as GF
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 2:29 PM EST
Robert Pattinson is making a lot of noise when it comes to his women and he can't seem to make up his mind whether to take back his former flame Kristen Stewart, take his relationship to the next level with Katy Perry or go public with his alleged girlfriend Imogen Ker. On his latest interview with Telegraph, the "Twilight" star revealed that he considers L.A. his home away from England and gets really depressed when he can't get his California sunshine.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessie
"I spent two months in England last year which is the longest I've spent there in six years, which was nice," he explained during the interview. "But I always go back to England at Christmas time and get so depressed that I'm glad to get back to Los Angeles. I've really grown to like L.A. and I guess its my home at the moment."
Both of his alleged girls, Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart, are living in the City of Angels so it's no surprise that the British actor may come to love the city. Currently promoting his upcoming movie "The Rover," Pattinson revealed during the interview with the publication that he is dating model Imogen Kerr and managed to keep his love life under cover.
Pattinson and Kerr were spotted a couple of months ago in L.A. but the rumours about them dating died down in favor of "Robsten" reunion. So if the two are secretly dating, then kudos to Rob who has kept his dating life under the scrutiny of the public and paparazzi.
Recently spotted with former "Charmed" star Rose McGowan, the actor went partying with the 40-year-old actress as they celebrate movie director/[producer Nicholas Jarecki's 35th birthday at Hollywood's popular hangout No Vacancy. According to Daily Mail in a report posted on MStarz, R-Patz brought Kerr along with him and fans are still waiting for the couple's photo at the event to pop-up online.
Although the actor is currently dating, the rumours dont stop for "Robsten" to reunite and according to recent report on Breathecast, the two have not confirmed or denied the allegations that they are hanging out together. Some eye witnesses confirmed that the two were spotted together, while others speculate that the former couple are trying to hide their romance from the public.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast