Robert Pattinson Considers L.A. Home, Hangs Out with Rose McGowan & Introduces Imogen Ker as GF
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 2:29 PM EST
Robert Pattinson is making a lot of noise when it comes to his women and he can't seem to make up his mind whether to take back his former flame Kristen Stewart, take his relationship to the next level with Katy Perry or go public with his alleged girlfriend Imogen Ker. On his latest interview with Telegraph, the "Twilight" star revealed that he considers L.A. his home away from England and gets really depressed when he can't get his California sunshine.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessie
"I spent two months in England last year which is the longest I've spent there in six years, which was nice," he explained during the interview. "But I always go back to England at Christmas time and get so depressed that I'm glad to get back to Los Angeles. I've really grown to like L.A. and I guess its my home at the moment."
Both of his alleged girls, Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart, are living in the City of Angels so it's no surprise that the British actor may come to love the city. Currently promoting his upcoming movie "The Rover," Pattinson revealed during the interview with the publication that he is dating model Imogen Kerr and managed to keep his love life under cover.
Pattinson and Kerr were spotted a couple of months ago in L.A. but the rumours about them dating died down in favor of "Robsten" reunion. So if the two are secretly dating, then kudos to Rob who has kept his dating life under the scrutiny of the public and paparazzi.
Recently spotted with former "Charmed" star Rose McGowan, the actor went partying with the 40-year-old actress as they celebrate movie director/[producer Nicholas Jarecki's 35th birthday at Hollywood's popular hangout No Vacancy. According to Daily Mail in a report posted on MStarz, R-Patz brought Kerr along with him and fans are still waiting for the couple's photo at the event to pop-up online.
Although the actor is currently dating, the rumours dont stop for "Robsten" to reunite and according to recent report on Breathecast, the two have not confirmed or denied the allegations that they are hanging out together. Some eye witnesses confirmed that the two were spotted together, while others speculate that the former couple are trying to hide their romance from the public.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points