Spotted Drinking from Wine Glasses, Kendall and Kylie Jenner Possibly Engaged in Underage Boozing - Reports
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 2:27 PM EST
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are caught drinking something in wine glasses on the 30th Birthday bash of their big sister, Khloe Kardashian, leading many to accuse the girls of underage drinking. However, Kylie and Kendal Jenner drank from their glasses so casually enough and without hiding them that somehow, it is also easy to assume that they were just drinking some sparkling drink, Entertainment Wise reports.
Model Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner arrive at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
"Dressed casually in a army print jacket, Kylie enjoyed a quick glug from her large wine glass, apparently not concerned about being spotted by her fellow party goers," reports Entertainment Wise.
On the other hand, Kendall was looking similarly relaxed and indifferent to whoever may spot her as she drank from a Champagne flute as she chilled out on the luxurious yacht.
Kendall and Kylie Jenner are no strangers to being accused of underage drinking though. Back in October 2013, the two sisters went to Twitter and blasted every single person who accused them of wild partying and underage drinking. After attending the Day by Day fashion show with their brother in law, Scott Disick, the two were spotted on the show's after party with their sister, Khloé Kardashian who was then still married to Lamar Odom. Being spotted cemented their reputation as party animals, which the sisters did not take kindly to.
"I am so done with everyone making my little sister and I out to be something that we are not," Kendall posted and E! Online reported. "Shut up with these stupid rumors and stories. No one has fake ID's and no one's partying. we know that's what all you slimy media people want to see but that is not going to happen."
"We're smarter than that, we have goals and personally I think it's sad that some people sit at their desk making things up......about girls that are trying to have a career just like everybody else. get over it. no story here. On another note, I got a new Great Dane puppy and she's awesome!" added Kendall.
On the other hand, E! also reported that Kylie too shared her take on the rumours.
"Bout to be straight up because I'm sick & tired of the rumors this past week..I'm sorry to disappoint, but Kendall & I will not grow up to be let downs. I know that's what some people would unfortunately like to see...but I'm not going to sit around and let grown adults create untrue stories about me underage drinking & partying every night with a fake I.D. And F.Y.I. regarding the 'club nights', I was with my father & family supporting my brother and sister-in-law. We can stop with all the stories now. And to all the young girls out there just like me, carry yourself with class and dignity and don't let ANYONE determine your future," wrote Kylie.
The sisters, now 18 and 16, however, are a few years shy of becoming legal adults with drinking rights.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy