Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singers Runs Back to Wife After Alexa Chung’s Rejection
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 2:22 PM EST
After they're famous conscious uncoupling a few months ago, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin might be on the verge of conscious re-coupling after the singer was rejected by his alleged lover, Alexa Chung. According to Belfast Telegraph recent news, the Coldplay vocalist is currently enjoying his singlehood and he is making out of his new lifestyle by hanging out with other women, including Rihanna whom he collaborated on the track "Princess of China" in 2012.
Combo picture of singer Chris Martin of Coldplay performing during a concert as part of their "Viva La Vida" tour in Barcelona September 4, 2009 and actress Gwyneth Paltrow posing during the premiere of her film "Iron Man" in Berlin April 22, 2008.
"Chris seemed so broken by the split and rumours he begged Gwyneth not to end it, but now he appears to be embracing his freedom," an insider told the magazine. "He's realising he's free to do what he wants. And he's enjoying it. I don't think he sees the Rihanna or Alexa thing as anything serious, but it's exciting to spend time with other women. He can spend time with his wife, but also see other people and flirt. It's the best of both worlds."
But the couple's reconciliation have been buzzing around now that Chung is out of the picture. The couple has been spotted having dinner together and it seems that the space apart gave them some time to think what is really important.
"Seeing Chris adjust so well to single life must have been a big wake up call to Gwyneth," an insider told LOOK Magazine. "They have been spending much time together recently and it sounds like the pair have stopped fighting. Having that space apart will have given them both a chance to reflect on how each other behaved in the relationship."
Earlier this month, Chung and Martin reportedly got together in Tokyo but a rep for Martin cleared the news and the "Yellow" singer was just trying to help her launch her music career. The rep also cleared the dating rumours and insisted that all those reports were "completely untrue."
Based on reports, the British singer moved back to their Brentwood home he shared with the "Iron Man" actress and his two kids, Apple 10, and Moses, 8, and stays there when he's not touring with his band. The duo vowed that they will still friends if they decided to get a divorce but seems that the two are getting along just fine amid the divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James