Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singers Runs Back to Wife After Alexa Chung’s Rejection
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 2:22 PM EST
After they're famous conscious uncoupling a few months ago, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin might be on the verge of conscious re-coupling after the singer was rejected by his alleged lover, Alexa Chung. According to Belfast Telegraph recent news, the Coldplay vocalist is currently enjoying his singlehood and he is making out of his new lifestyle by hanging out with other women, including Rihanna whom he collaborated on the track "Princess of China" in 2012.
Combo picture of singer Chris Martin of Coldplay performing during a concert as part of their "Viva La Vida" tour in Barcelona September 4, 2009 and actress Gwyneth Paltrow posing during the premiere of her film "Iron Man" in Berlin April 22, 2008.
"Chris seemed so broken by the split and rumours he begged Gwyneth not to end it, but now he appears to be embracing his freedom," an insider told the magazine. "He's realising he's free to do what he wants. And he's enjoying it. I don't think he sees the Rihanna or Alexa thing as anything serious, but it's exciting to spend time with other women. He can spend time with his wife, but also see other people and flirt. It's the best of both worlds."
But the couple's reconciliation have been buzzing around now that Chung is out of the picture. The couple has been spotted having dinner together and it seems that the space apart gave them some time to think what is really important.
"Seeing Chris adjust so well to single life must have been a big wake up call to Gwyneth," an insider told LOOK Magazine. "They have been spending much time together recently and it sounds like the pair have stopped fighting. Having that space apart will have given them both a chance to reflect on how each other behaved in the relationship."
Earlier this month, Chung and Martin reportedly got together in Tokyo but a rep for Martin cleared the news and the "Yellow" singer was just trying to help her launch her music career. The rep also cleared the dating rumours and insisted that all those reports were "completely untrue."
Based on reports, the British singer moved back to their Brentwood home he shared with the "Iron Man" actress and his two kids, Apple 10, and Moses, 8, and stays there when he's not touring with his band. The duo vowed that they will still friends if they decided to get a divorce but seems that the two are getting along just fine amid the divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery