Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singers Runs Back to Wife After Alexa Chung’s Rejection
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 2:22 PM EST
After they're famous conscious uncoupling a few months ago, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin might be on the verge of conscious re-coupling after the singer was rejected by his alleged lover, Alexa Chung. According to Belfast Telegraph recent news, the Coldplay vocalist is currently enjoying his singlehood and he is making out of his new lifestyle by hanging out with other women, including Rihanna whom he collaborated on the track "Princess of China" in 2012.
Combo picture of singer Chris Martin of Coldplay performing during a concert as part of their "Viva La Vida" tour in Barcelona September 4, 2009 and actress Gwyneth Paltrow posing during the premiere of her film "Iron Man" in Berlin April 22, 2008.
"Chris seemed so broken by the split and rumours he begged Gwyneth not to end it, but now he appears to be embracing his freedom," an insider told the magazine. "He's realising he's free to do what he wants. And he's enjoying it. I don't think he sees the Rihanna or Alexa thing as anything serious, but it's exciting to spend time with other women. He can spend time with his wife, but also see other people and flirt. It's the best of both worlds."
But the couple's reconciliation have been buzzing around now that Chung is out of the picture. The couple has been spotted having dinner together and it seems that the space apart gave them some time to think what is really important.
"Seeing Chris adjust so well to single life must have been a big wake up call to Gwyneth," an insider told LOOK Magazine. "They have been spending much time together recently and it sounds like the pair have stopped fighting. Having that space apart will have given them both a chance to reflect on how each other behaved in the relationship."
Earlier this month, Chung and Martin reportedly got together in Tokyo but a rep for Martin cleared the news and the "Yellow" singer was just trying to help her launch her music career. The rep also cleared the dating rumours and insisted that all those reports were "completely untrue."
Based on reports, the British singer moved back to their Brentwood home he shared with the "Iron Man" actress and his two kids, Apple 10, and Moses, 8, and stays there when he's not touring with his band. The duo vowed that they will still friends if they decided to get a divorce but seems that the two are getting along just fine amid the divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast