Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Reports: Singers Runs Back to Wife After Alexa Chung’s Rejection
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 2:22 PM EST
After they're famous conscious uncoupling a few months ago, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin might be on the verge of conscious re-coupling after the singer was rejected by his alleged lover, Alexa Chung. According to Belfast Telegraph recent news, the Coldplay vocalist is currently enjoying his singlehood and he is making out of his new lifestyle by hanging out with other women, including Rihanna whom he collaborated on the track "Princess of China" in 2012.
Combo picture of singer Chris Martin of Coldplay performing during a concert as part of their "Viva La Vida" tour in Barcelona September 4, 2009 and actress Gwyneth Paltrow posing during the premiere of her film "Iron Man" in Berlin April 22, 2008.
"Chris seemed so broken by the split and rumours he begged Gwyneth not to end it, but now he appears to be embracing his freedom," an insider told the magazine. "He's realising he's free to do what he wants. And he's enjoying it. I don't think he sees the Rihanna or Alexa thing as anything serious, but it's exciting to spend time with other women. He can spend time with his wife, but also see other people and flirt. It's the best of both worlds."
But the couple's reconciliation have been buzzing around now that Chung is out of the picture. The couple has been spotted having dinner together and it seems that the space apart gave them some time to think what is really important.
"Seeing Chris adjust so well to single life must have been a big wake up call to Gwyneth," an insider told LOOK Magazine. "They have been spending much time together recently and it sounds like the pair have stopped fighting. Having that space apart will have given them both a chance to reflect on how each other behaved in the relationship."
Earlier this month, Chung and Martin reportedly got together in Tokyo but a rep for Martin cleared the news and the "Yellow" singer was just trying to help her launch her music career. The rep also cleared the dating rumours and insisted that all those reports were "completely untrue."
Based on reports, the British singer moved back to their Brentwood home he shared with the "Iron Man" actress and his two kids, Apple 10, and Moses, 8, and stays there when he's not touring with his band. The duo vowed that they will still friends if they decided to get a divorce but seems that the two are getting along just fine amid the divorce rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’