Lamar Odom Says 'I Love You' to Khloe Kardashian on Her 30th Birthday
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 2:19 PM EST
Lamar Odom still need to sign the divorce papers but Khloe Kardashian has already moved on from their relationship a long time ago. Lamar Odom however, may still have lingering feelings for Khloe. On Khloe's birthday, he made sure Khloe remembers and thinks of him too by telling her he loves her.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"He made contact with Khloe on her birthday, but said it was real, real brief," a source tells Hollywood Life. "He just wanted to tell her happy birthday and wish her well on this new decade in her life."
Besides saying, "Happy birthday," Lamar told Khloe he is truly feeling in his heart.
"He even told her he 'loves her' and she said, 'Thank you,' but she didn't say, 'I love you' back. He was slightly hurt by that but he understood," reveals the source, adding, "He just wants to be on her radar, whether it's good or bad, he just wants to be on her mind as crazy as that sounds. She was nice."
If Khloe was touched or even bothered by her ex-husband's amorous call, she did not let this affect her night with French. She made sure everyone on that yacht knew they are together by showing some serious PDA. Even Lamar Odom cannot doubt the extent of Khloe's feelings after that. Hollywood Life claims he may have been upset he is not the one beside Khloe and giving her that birthday kiss, but that does not mean anything now.
Khloe even posted a sweet Instagram photo of herself blowing out the candles on her gorgeous three-white cake, Hollywood Life reported. "I couldn't help but wish for a couple of forevers," Khloe captioned the picture. The caption is quite telling, leading many to speculate she's hoping to tie the knot with French Montana soon and have his kids. Maybe now at 30, her mother may accept the idea of Khloe having her own baby. It has been previously reported that the momnager recently said Khloe should hold her horses and not contemplate on babies yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family