Lamar Odom Says 'I Love You' to Khloe Kardashian on Her 30th Birthday
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 2:19 PM EST
Lamar Odom still need to sign the divorce papers but Khloe Kardashian has already moved on from their relationship a long time ago. Lamar Odom however, may still have lingering feelings for Khloe. On Khloe's birthday, he made sure Khloe remembers and thinks of him too by telling her he loves her.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
"He made contact with Khloe on her birthday, but said it was real, real brief," a source tells Hollywood Life. "He just wanted to tell her happy birthday and wish her well on this new decade in her life."
Besides saying, "Happy birthday," Lamar told Khloe he is truly feeling in his heart.
"He even told her he 'loves her' and she said, 'Thank you,' but she didn't say, 'I love you' back. He was slightly hurt by that but he understood," reveals the source, adding, "He just wants to be on her radar, whether it's good or bad, he just wants to be on her mind as crazy as that sounds. She was nice."
If Khloe was touched or even bothered by her ex-husband's amorous call, she did not let this affect her night with French. She made sure everyone on that yacht knew they are together by showing some serious PDA. Even Lamar Odom cannot doubt the extent of Khloe's feelings after that. Hollywood Life claims he may have been upset he is not the one beside Khloe and giving her that birthday kiss, but that does not mean anything now.
Khloe even posted a sweet Instagram photo of herself blowing out the candles on her gorgeous three-white cake, Hollywood Life reported. "I couldn't help but wish for a couple of forevers," Khloe captioned the picture. The caption is quite telling, leading many to speculate she's hoping to tie the knot with French Montana soon and have his kids. Maybe now at 30, her mother may accept the idea of Khloe having her own baby. It has been previously reported that the momnager recently said Khloe should hold her horses and not contemplate on babies yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble