Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Own Ending for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the CW TV Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 30, 2014 2:12 PM EST
Fans of "The Vampire Diaries" are aware that the CW TV series will eventually come to an end soon and they are wondering what the ending will be like. Actor Paul Wesley, who portrays TVD character Stefan Salvatore, has shared his own ending for "The Vampire Diaries" involving the three main characters of the show.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered
The 31-year-old actor revealed to Huffington Post Live his own version to the ending of the hit TV series. "This is my own personal thing. I think the [series] finale of The Vampire Diaries, whenever that may be, is that Damon and Stefan will compel Elena to forget everything that ever happened and she goes back to being a human and they walk off into the sunset, take off their [daylight] rings, and burn," Wesley shared.
Paul Wesley joined Huffpost Live for the Immigrant Heritage Month where talked about his Polish background, "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and even the 2014 FIFA World Cup. According to the Just Jared report, "Scandal" actor Guillermo Diaz also joined Paul Wesley at the Immigrant Heritage Month Gala and the two were photographed at the event held at Subliminal Projects in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, June 25. Click HERE to see photos.
The CW star may have his own ending to "The Vampire Diaries" but series creator Julie Plec and her team will be the ones writing on the series finale story. In the upcoming "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6, Plec has teased that the TV series will have a reset following the shocking events that happened in the Season 5 finale.
The spoiler reports surrounding "The Vampire Diaries" give a little preview on what the fans can expect in Season 6. It includes a time jump, the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship, the return of Alaric Saltzman (Matt Davis), Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) from the Other Side, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie's (Kat Graham) in the show and what will happen to Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) following Damon and Bonnie's death.
Production on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to kick off on July 2014 in Atlanta. As for the premiere of the new season, it has been officially announced that the hit TV series will return on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Michael Trevino Talks about Tyler's Future as a Human, the Werewolf Gene and Relationship with Caroline - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate