Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Own Ending for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the CW TV Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 30, 2014 2:12 PM EST
Fans of "The Vampire Diaries" are aware that the CW TV series will eventually come to an end soon and they are wondering what the ending will be like. Actor Paul Wesley, who portrays TVD character Stefan Salvatore, has shared his own ending for "The Vampire Diaries" involving the three main characters of the show.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered
The 31-year-old actor revealed to Huffington Post Live his own version to the ending of the hit TV series. "This is my own personal thing. I think the [series] finale of The Vampire Diaries, whenever that may be, is that Damon and Stefan will compel Elena to forget everything that ever happened and she goes back to being a human and they walk off into the sunset, take off their [daylight] rings, and burn," Wesley shared.
Paul Wesley joined Huffpost Live for the Immigrant Heritage Month where talked about his Polish background, "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and even the 2014 FIFA World Cup. According to the Just Jared report, "Scandal" actor Guillermo Diaz also joined Paul Wesley at the Immigrant Heritage Month Gala and the two were photographed at the event held at Subliminal Projects in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, June 25. Click HERE to see photos.
The CW star may have his own ending to "The Vampire Diaries" but series creator Julie Plec and her team will be the ones writing on the series finale story. In the upcoming "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6, Plec has teased that the TV series will have a reset following the shocking events that happened in the Season 5 finale.
The spoiler reports surrounding "The Vampire Diaries" give a little preview on what the fans can expect in Season 6. It includes a time jump, the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship, the return of Alaric Saltzman (Matt Davis), Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) from the Other Side, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie's (Kat Graham) in the show and what will happen to Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) following Damon and Bonnie's death.
Production on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to kick off on July 2014 in Atlanta. As for the premiere of the new season, it has been officially announced that the hit TV series will return on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Michael Trevino Talks about Tyler's Future as a Human, the Werewolf Gene and Relationship with Caroline - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares