Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Own Ending for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the CW TV Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 30, 2014 2:12 PM EST
Fans of "The Vampire Diaries" are aware that the CW TV series will eventually come to an end soon and they are wondering what the ending will be like. Actor Paul Wesley, who portrays TVD character Stefan Salvatore, has shared his own ending for "The Vampire Diaries" involving the three main characters of the show.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered
The 31-year-old actor revealed to Huffington Post Live his own version to the ending of the hit TV series. "This is my own personal thing. I think the [series] finale of The Vampire Diaries, whenever that may be, is that Damon and Stefan will compel Elena to forget everything that ever happened and she goes back to being a human and they walk off into the sunset, take off their [daylight] rings, and burn," Wesley shared.
Paul Wesley joined Huffpost Live for the Immigrant Heritage Month where talked about his Polish background, "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and even the 2014 FIFA World Cup. According to the Just Jared report, "Scandal" actor Guillermo Diaz also joined Paul Wesley at the Immigrant Heritage Month Gala and the two were photographed at the event held at Subliminal Projects in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, June 25. Click HERE to see photos.
The CW star may have his own ending to "The Vampire Diaries" but series creator Julie Plec and her team will be the ones writing on the series finale story. In the upcoming "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6, Plec has teased that the TV series will have a reset following the shocking events that happened in the Season 5 finale.
The spoiler reports surrounding "The Vampire Diaries" give a little preview on what the fans can expect in Season 6. It includes a time jump, the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship, the return of Alaric Saltzman (Matt Davis), Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) from the Other Side, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie's (Kat Graham) in the show and what will happen to Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) following Damon and Bonnie's death.
Production on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to kick off on July 2014 in Atlanta. As for the premiere of the new season, it has been officially announced that the hit TV series will return on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Michael Trevino Talks about Tyler's Future as a Human, the Werewolf Gene and Relationship with Caroline - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related