Paul Wesley: Vampire Diaries Actor Reveals Own Ending for Elena, Damon and Stefan in the CW TV Series
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 30, 2014 2:12 PM EST
Fans of "The Vampire Diaries" are aware that the CW TV series will eventually come to an end soon and they are wondering what the ending will be like. Actor Paul Wesley, who portrays TVD character Stefan Salvatore, has shared his own ending for "The Vampire Diaries" involving the three main characters of the show.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered
The 31-year-old actor revealed to Huffington Post Live his own version to the ending of the hit TV series. "This is my own personal thing. I think the [series] finale of The Vampire Diaries, whenever that may be, is that Damon and Stefan will compel Elena to forget everything that ever happened and she goes back to being a human and they walk off into the sunset, take off their [daylight] rings, and burn," Wesley shared.
Paul Wesley joined Huffpost Live for the Immigrant Heritage Month where talked about his Polish background, "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 and even the 2014 FIFA World Cup. According to the Just Jared report, "Scandal" actor Guillermo Diaz also joined Paul Wesley at the Immigrant Heritage Month Gala and the two were photographed at the event held at Subliminal Projects in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening, June 25. Click HERE to see photos.
The CW star may have his own ending to "The Vampire Diaries" but series creator Julie Plec and her team will be the ones writing on the series finale story. In the upcoming "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6, Plec has teased that the TV series will have a reset following the shocking events that happened in the Season 5 finale.
The spoiler reports surrounding "The Vampire Diaries" give a little preview on what the fans can expect in Season 6. It includes a time jump, the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship, the return of Alaric Saltzman (Matt Davis), Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) from the Other Side, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie's (Kat Graham) in the show and what will happen to Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) following Damon and Bonnie's death.
Production on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is scheduled to kick off on July 2014 in Atlanta. As for the premiere of the new season, it has been officially announced that the hit TV series will return on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Speculations: Damon Salvatore to Return as a Human like Tyler - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Michael Trevino Talks about Tyler's Future as a Human, the Werewolf Gene and Relationship with Caroline - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying