Titanfall vs. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: Game Update 4 Out with Achievement List; Sledgehammer’s Plans Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 30, 2014 1:45 PM EST
Earlier, "Titanfall" developer Respawn has already released the expected features and updates coming with the Game Update #4.
A prop depicting a character from the video game "Titanfall" is on display before the opening day of the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3, in Los Angeles, California June 9, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Now, a list of Expedition achievements has been announced over at the official "Titanfall" Web site alongside a couple of screenshots. These are the new Achievements, which can earn you a total of 200 new achievement points.
- Blood Water: Kill 200 enemies on Runoff (30g)
- Runoff Connoisseur: Played every game mode on Runoff (30g)
- Side Pipe: Kill 25 enemies while wall running on Runoff (20g)
- Runoff Victor: Won a match on Runoff (5g)
- Swampland Connoisseur: Played every game mode on Swampland (10g)
- It's Safer Here: Don't touch the ground for 60 seconds on Swampland (20g)
- Tree Runner: Be airborne for 500 meters on Swampland (30g)
- Swampland Victor: Won a match on Swampland (5g)
- War Games Connoisseur: Play every game mode on War Games (10g)
- Faded: Killed 12 Pilots in a single match on War Games (20g)
- Super Faded: Kill 100 Pilots on War Games (35g)
- War Games Victor: Won a match on War Games (5g)
Given that the DLC Expedition is already out, fans who are wondering if there are still a few more DLCs waiting in the future before any plans for a new "Titanfall" title comes out, Respawn CEO Vince Zampella said this to CVG:
"We have three DLC packs coming, one of which has been released already. The next one should come in three months, and then the last one three months after that, approximately. We have free updates that we're doing also, like the next one which adds two new game modes, voice packs and Titan emblems:
However, on the issue of a possible single-player campaign coming to "Titanfall," Zampella said, "There's nothing wrong with a single-player experience. They should exist and they do exist and I would work on one. But doing one with this feels almost like taking a step backwards."
'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Dev Aims for a Reboot-like Title
Looking at the history of and previous titles in the COD franchise, one of the more praised and hailed games would be the "Modern Warfare"-and those in the industry thought so as well, including Sledgehammer co-founder Glen Schofield,
With that in mind, their expectations for the upcoming "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" are hinged on giving the same feeling as "Modern Warfare" did during its time.
"It puts you in the shoes of a Tier 1 soldier, in the Middle East-it was realistic, the sound, the audio, the look of it was just unbelievable. We wanted to try and capture the same feeling in this game," said Schofield in an exclusive with the Official Xbox Magazine.
"Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the most recent game in the series that followed a three-year development against the usual two, which, according to the developers, had given them enough fodder to maximise their research and creativity and to make use of the new hardware available.
In addition, part of Sledgehammer's plans for "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" is to take into consideration fan feedback and suggestions to ensure improvement of the title.
Gamingbolt reports that this was done in the attempt to give "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" better options and overall experience than what its predecessor "Ghosts" had offered.
Some of the requests that fans have already pointed out include a more competitive multiplayer, balance that neared "Black Ops 2" more than Ghosts, "and even a few modes like Hardpoint, Capture the Flag and Broadcaster Mode.
With five more months to go before its release date of November 4, Sledgehammer still has some time to incorporate the feedback to perhaps make give it a better standpoint and reception than "Ghosts."
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- 'Assassin's Creed' Update: 'Unity' And 'Rogue' Not A Multiplayer Player Game, Ubisoft Confirms
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. Nexus 5 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- iPhone 5 vs. LG G3 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch