Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson Reports: Singer Might Slip & Get Pregnant with Rob’s Baby [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson Reports: Singer Might Slip & Get Pregnant with Rob’s Baby
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is so last season that people just can't stop talking about Rob and his current conquest, singer Katy Perry. The two have been making a lot of noise since the "Twilight" actor claimed he was "homeless" after his parents refused to move out of the LA home he lent them while he was filming in Canada.
"She's mad about Rob but is so terrified of getting serious and hurt again," a source told LOOK on Katy's budding romance with Stewart's ex. "I think that's why she's trying not to get too involved romantically. She'll also be super cautious of becoming one half of a celebrity couple yet again."
The 28-year-old actor have maintained a close friendship with the singer despite that they were dating other people. Rob was dating his "Twilight" co-star, while Perry dated the likes of Russell Brand and John Mayer. But since they are both single again, the two were spotted out frequently and most recently at the premiere party of Rob's upcoming film, "The Rover."
The source also revealed that the actor wants to bring things to the next level.
"Rob's behavior makes it clear to anyone who sees him with Katy that he's interested in taking their friendship further." The two are also in constant communication with each other despite their busy schedules and will use Skype, text or phone just to update each other.
Since her public breakup with fellow singer John Mayer, the "Roar" singer has been on a lot of flings, including Diplo, Rob Ackroyd and just recently, Rob Pattinson. According to OK, once of these three guys could end up impregnating her since she's been "looking for validation" since her breakup.
"Several people in her crew are worried she might slip up and get pregnant," a source told the publication posted on Gossip Cop. But the Web site believed that the publication is falsely accusing the singer for random pregnancy because of hooking up with her flings.
"The suggestion that she's hooking up with guys left and right and risking a random pregnancy is as wrong as when OK! falsely said she was having a baby with Mayer," according to the Web site. "Or when the mag said she was going to date Jared Leto... you get the point. OK! has no earthly idea what's going on in Perry's life, and the tab's track record proves it."
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate