Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson Reports: Singer Might Slip & Get Pregnant with Rob’s Baby [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Katy Perry & Robert Pattinson Reports: Singer Might Slip & Get Pregnant with Rob’s Baby
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is so last season that people just can't stop talking about Rob and his current conquest, singer Katy Perry. The two have been making a lot of noise since the "Twilight" actor claimed he was "homeless" after his parents refused to move out of the LA home he lent them while he was filming in Canada.
"She's mad about Rob but is so terrified of getting serious and hurt again," a source told LOOK on Katy's budding romance with Stewart's ex. "I think that's why she's trying not to get too involved romantically. She'll also be super cautious of becoming one half of a celebrity couple yet again."
The 28-year-old actor have maintained a close friendship with the singer despite that they were dating other people. Rob was dating his "Twilight" co-star, while Perry dated the likes of Russell Brand and John Mayer. But since they are both single again, the two were spotted out frequently and most recently at the premiere party of Rob's upcoming film, "The Rover."
The source also revealed that the actor wants to bring things to the next level.
"Rob's behavior makes it clear to anyone who sees him with Katy that he's interested in taking their friendship further." The two are also in constant communication with each other despite their busy schedules and will use Skype, text or phone just to update each other.
Since her public breakup with fellow singer John Mayer, the "Roar" singer has been on a lot of flings, including Diplo, Rob Ackroyd and just recently, Rob Pattinson. According to OK, once of these three guys could end up impregnating her since she's been "looking for validation" since her breakup.
"Several people in her crew are worried she might slip up and get pregnant," a source told the publication posted on Gossip Cop. But the Web site believed that the publication is falsely accusing the singer for random pregnancy because of hooking up with her flings.
"The suggestion that she's hooking up with guys left and right and risking a random pregnancy is as wrong as when OK! falsely said she was having a baby with Mayer," according to the Web site. "Or when the mag said she was going to date Jared Leto... you get the point. OK! has no earthly idea what's going on in Perry's life, and the tab's track record proves it."
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6