The Walking Dead Season 5 Spoilers: Terminus Details In Season 4's Candle Room Episode
By Tanya Diente | June 30, 2014 1:03 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman had shed some insights on the Terminus and the candle room after questions were left hanging at the Season 4 finale, where a majority of the survivors were seen reunited at Terminus after the collapse of prison.
Actor Scott Wilson attends Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Los Angeles June 7, 2014.
The Season 4 finale of "The Walking Dead" had the majority of the group reunited at Terminus. However, Terminus didn't turn out to be the safe haven they were looking for when the Termites ended up trapping Rick, Daryl, Carl and Michonne into "train car A." Their entrapment reunited them with other survivors Maggie, Glenn, Sasha and Bob, and introduced them to Tara, Eugene, Abraham and Rosita.
Now the question in everyone's mind is whether there will be a Terminus origin story in the Season 5 of "The Walking Dead," and if the survivors ever get out of the car.
Right after the Season 4 finale, executive producer and comic book creator Robert Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly that "there's a lot going on with Terminus."
"In our premiere episode of season 5 we're going to give a ton of answers of who the people of Terminus are, what they're doing, why they're doing it, what's going on with them," he said.
Kirkman assured that by the end of episode one, fans will have a much better understanding of what's going on with these inhabitants of Terminus and their importance to the show.
Part of the Terminus story is the candle room revealed in the Season 4 finale, where on the wall "Never Again. Never Trust. We First, Always." was written out.
In an interview with thewalkingdead, Kirkman gave some helpful insights saying "there's a very long and involved way that Terminus came about, and the candle room or as he calls it "the memorial," is a big part of it.
"It's what these people have lived through and what's happened to them and what's built them into what they are, which will be revealed in Season 5," he said.
Kirkman added that fans will be able to get a lot of hints about what's to come in Season 5 when they watch the memorial episode closely.
"So I would definitely urge everyone to watch this episode multiple times and try to pick out the things we're teasing because there's a lot to find," he said.
As for the survivors who got trapped in "train car A," Kirkman revealed that they'd definitely get out of that train car.
"They do not spend the entirety of season 5 in that train car. It is through ingenuity and creativity and somewhat savageness that they are able to make their way out of that train car," he said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar