Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged
One of Hollywood's most controversial couples, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back in each other's arms after breaking up for the nth time. The two reunited once again when Bieber took Selena out with his family to spent some quality time with them in Canada.
Here are the five reasons why Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should get engaged.
1. Known for their roller coaster relationship, Justin and Selena saga is a long and heartbreaking journey but they always find the way back to each other. They've been through so much together that they should consider making it work this time around, and be in a serious and adult relationship.
2. Since their reunion in Canada on June 7, the "Baby" singer has been telling Selena that she's the "only girl," and the Canadian crooner is reportedly looking for the perfect ring for his princess. "Justin is talking about proposing to Selena, he's looking for the perfect rock for his princess," an insider told Hollywood Life. "He's been telling her she's the only girl for him, that he's ready to settle down and have babies."
3. Justin must have been tired of hooking up and that must be the reason why he considered settling down with Selena, the only girl who understand him since the very beginning. The pop star has been touring the world and had a share of countless women like Yovanna Ventura, Adriana Lima, Barbara Palvin and the recent is Kylie Jenner.
4. The 20-year-old "Boyfriend" maybe too young to settle down now, but he and Selena would consider a long engagement before tying the knot. They have to wait a few more years until they are both 100% ready to commit themselves with each other.
5. Amidst the many women, Selena is the only woman he can truly connect with. "Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," a source told the publication.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones