Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged
One of Hollywood's most controversial couples, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back in each other's arms after breaking up for the nth time. The two reunited once again when Bieber took Selena out with his family to spent some quality time with them in Canada.
Here are the five reasons why Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should get engaged.
1. Known for their roller coaster relationship, Justin and Selena saga is a long and heartbreaking journey but they always find the way back to each other. They've been through so much together that they should consider making it work this time around, and be in a serious and adult relationship.
2. Since their reunion in Canada on June 7, the "Baby" singer has been telling Selena that she's the "only girl," and the Canadian crooner is reportedly looking for the perfect ring for his princess. "Justin is talking about proposing to Selena, he's looking for the perfect rock for his princess," an insider told Hollywood Life. "He's been telling her she's the only girl for him, that he's ready to settle down and have babies."
3. Justin must have been tired of hooking up and that must be the reason why he considered settling down with Selena, the only girl who understand him since the very beginning. The pop star has been touring the world and had a share of countless women like Yovanna Ventura, Adriana Lima, Barbara Palvin and the recent is Kylie Jenner.
4. The 20-year-old "Boyfriend" maybe too young to settle down now, but he and Selena would consider a long engagement before tying the knot. They have to wait a few more years until they are both 100% ready to commit themselves with each other.
5. Amidst the many women, Selena is the only woman he can truly connect with. "Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," a source told the publication.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation