Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged
One of Hollywood's most controversial couples, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back in each other's arms after breaking up for the nth time. The two reunited once again when Bieber took Selena out with his family to spent some quality time with them in Canada.
Here are the five reasons why Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should get engaged.
1. Known for their roller coaster relationship, Justin and Selena saga is a long and heartbreaking journey but they always find the way back to each other. They've been through so much together that they should consider making it work this time around, and be in a serious and adult relationship.
2. Since their reunion in Canada on June 7, the "Baby" singer has been telling Selena that she's the "only girl," and the Canadian crooner is reportedly looking for the perfect ring for his princess. "Justin is talking about proposing to Selena, he's looking for the perfect rock for his princess," an insider told Hollywood Life. "He's been telling her she's the only girl for him, that he's ready to settle down and have babies."
3. Justin must have been tired of hooking up and that must be the reason why he considered settling down with Selena, the only girl who understand him since the very beginning. The pop star has been touring the world and had a share of countless women like Yovanna Ventura, Adriana Lima, Barbara Palvin and the recent is Kylie Jenner.
4. The 20-year-old "Boyfriend" maybe too young to settle down now, but he and Selena would consider a long engagement before tying the knot. They have to wait a few more years until they are both 100% ready to commit themselves with each other.
5. Amidst the many women, Selena is the only woman he can truly connect with. "Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," a source told the publication.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change