Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged
One of Hollywood's most controversial couples, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back in each other's arms after breaking up for the nth time. The two reunited once again when Bieber took Selena out with his family to spent some quality time with them in Canada.
Here are the five reasons why Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should get engaged.
1. Known for their roller coaster relationship, Justin and Selena saga is a long and heartbreaking journey but they always find the way back to each other. They've been through so much together that they should consider making it work this time around, and be in a serious and adult relationship.
2. Since their reunion in Canada on June 7, the "Baby" singer has been telling Selena that she's the "only girl," and the Canadian crooner is reportedly looking for the perfect ring for his princess. "Justin is talking about proposing to Selena, he's looking for the perfect rock for his princess," an insider told Hollywood Life. "He's been telling her she's the only girl for him, that he's ready to settle down and have babies."
3. Justin must have been tired of hooking up and that must be the reason why he considered settling down with Selena, the only girl who understand him since the very beginning. The pop star has been touring the world and had a share of countless women like Yovanna Ventura, Adriana Lima, Barbara Palvin and the recent is Kylie Jenner.
4. The 20-year-old "Boyfriend" maybe too young to settle down now, but he and Selena would consider a long engagement before tying the knot. They have to wait a few more years until they are both 100% ready to commit themselves with each other.
5. Amidst the many women, Selena is the only woman he can truly connect with. "Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," a source told the publication.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers