Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged [PHOTOS]
June 30, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Five Reasons Why They Should Get Engaged
One of Hollywood's most controversial couples, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back in each other's arms after breaking up for the nth time. The two reunited once again when Bieber took Selena out with his family to spent some quality time with them in Canada.
Here are the five reasons why Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should get engaged.
1. Known for their roller coaster relationship, Justin and Selena saga is a long and heartbreaking journey but they always find the way back to each other. They've been through so much together that they should consider making it work this time around, and be in a serious and adult relationship.
2. Since their reunion in Canada on June 7, the "Baby" singer has been telling Selena that she's the "only girl," and the Canadian crooner is reportedly looking for the perfect ring for his princess. "Justin is talking about proposing to Selena, he's looking for the perfect rock for his princess," an insider told Hollywood Life. "He's been telling her she's the only girl for him, that he's ready to settle down and have babies."
3. Justin must have been tired of hooking up and that must be the reason why he considered settling down with Selena, the only girl who understand him since the very beginning. The pop star has been touring the world and had a share of countless women like Yovanna Ventura, Adriana Lima, Barbara Palvin and the recent is Kylie Jenner.
4. The 20-year-old "Boyfriend" maybe too young to settle down now, but he and Selena would consider a long engagement before tying the knot. They have to wait a few more years until they are both 100% ready to commit themselves with each other.
5. Amidst the many women, Selena is the only woman he can truly connect with. "Selena always feels that she should protect Justin, and as long as he continues to get in trouble, she will continue to feel bad for him and want to do something to help," a source told the publication.
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup