Californication Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Grace, The End of Hank Moody’s Saga
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 12:48 PM EST
It's the end of an era for actor David Duchovny, who after seven long years is going to retire his Hank Moody's black T-shirt on "Californication" season 7 finale. Tonight, the finale entitled "Grace" will feature Hank making a life-altering decision while Karen steps in to smooth over the situation when Hank did not approve on Becca's decision.
Actress Helen Hunt arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013
Written by Tom Kapinos and directed by Adam Bernstein, "Californication" season 7 finale synopsis reads: "Karen massages the situation - even though Hank is still not on board with Becca's plans. At Malibar, Hank and Levon reconnect with Hank's old student, Tara. Later, Hank manages to reassure Julia over a special dinner, urge Charlie to save Marcy, plus, make his own life-altering decision."
Fans of show will be treated for tonight's episode as the series will end Hank Moody's saga as TV's favourite lady-loving, chain-smoking and alcoholic novelist. For seven years, Moody captured the hearts of its TV fans who are rooting for an unapologetic hedonist who wants nothing but his family to get back together.
"Tom Kapinos has carefully planned the final chapter of Hank's journey and has brought it to a beautiful and satisfying conclusion for new and long-time fans alike," Showtime's Entertainment President, David Nevins revealed in an interview posted on HW Hills. "With its unique blend of lyricism and excess, Californication has been one of our groundbreaking signature series."
When asked what he love about playing Hank Moody, Duchovny revealed that his character doesn't seem to care about anything but in reality he did care about certain things. "He wasn't just a wrecking ball, he was a guy that loved his girl, and he loved his daughter and he wanted his family. Obviously he was not doing the right thing to keep that family together, but those things meant a lot to him," he revealed in an interview with GQ.
And now for the million dollar question, will Hank end up with Karen? According to David there are only two things that could happen to his character and that is to die in the end or he will get the girl that he once lost. So stay tuned for tonight's show at 9:30 PM EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports