Californication Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Grace, The End of Hank Moody’s Saga
By Riza Ornos | June 30, 2014 12:48 PM EST
It's the end of an era for actor David Duchovny, who after seven long years is going to retire his Hank Moody's black T-shirt on "Californication" season 7 finale. Tonight, the finale entitled "Grace" will feature Hank making a life-altering decision while Karen steps in to smooth over the situation when Hank did not approve on Becca's decision.
Actress Helen Hunt arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013
Written by Tom Kapinos and directed by Adam Bernstein, "Californication" season 7 finale synopsis reads: "Karen massages the situation - even though Hank is still not on board with Becca's plans. At Malibar, Hank and Levon reconnect with Hank's old student, Tara. Later, Hank manages to reassure Julia over a special dinner, urge Charlie to save Marcy, plus, make his own life-altering decision."
Fans of show will be treated for tonight's episode as the series will end Hank Moody's saga as TV's favourite lady-loving, chain-smoking and alcoholic novelist. For seven years, Moody captured the hearts of its TV fans who are rooting for an unapologetic hedonist who wants nothing but his family to get back together.
"Tom Kapinos has carefully planned the final chapter of Hank's journey and has brought it to a beautiful and satisfying conclusion for new and long-time fans alike," Showtime's Entertainment President, David Nevins revealed in an interview posted on HW Hills. "With its unique blend of lyricism and excess, Californication has been one of our groundbreaking signature series."
When asked what he love about playing Hank Moody, Duchovny revealed that his character doesn't seem to care about anything but in reality he did care about certain things. "He wasn't just a wrecking ball, he was a guy that loved his girl, and he loved his daughter and he wanted his family. Obviously he was not doing the right thing to keep that family together, but those things meant a lot to him," he revealed in an interview with GQ.
And now for the million dollar question, will Hank end up with Karen? According to David there are only two things that could happen to his character and that is to die in the end or he will get the girl that he once lost. So stay tuned for tonight's show at 9:30 PM EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop