Justin Bieber Caught Staring at Amber Rose's Cleavage, But Already Shopping Engagement Ring for Selena Gomez
By Annie Dee | June 30, 2014 12:01 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up and patched things up just like that - in a flick of the finger. This makes people around them worried that the two are moving too fast. A new report shares that indeed, the two are moving too fast, with Justin Bieber already out shopping for an engagement ring for Selena Gomez! This, in spite of the fact that Justin Bieber had been caught staring at Wiz Khalifa's Amber Rose's cleavage on a photo, questioning his sincerity to be Gomez's one and only and his maturity level, again, Mail Online UK reports.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
According to Mail Online UK, Justin Bieber was so excited and happy to hang out with Wiz Khalifa's wife Amber Rose on Thursday that he cannot help himself but request for a picture. However, instead of smiling for the camera, the picture showed him looking at busty Amber Rose's cleavage. Justin himself posted the telling picture on his Instagram. Amber was probably unaware of where Justin's eyes were trained because she was looking into the camera and smiling. After Justin posted the picture on Instagram, Amber Rose posted the picture on her own Instagram and captioned it with, 'The Biebs @justinbieber wanted a pic with Muva and I him. He's a sweetie pie.'
This does not suggest they are together or anything, but Mail Online UK puts forward that this photo questions Justin's ability to be loyal to Selena Gomez. According to Mail Online, "His on/off relationship with Selena Gomez is back on at the moment but that doesn't mean Justin Bieber can't look at other women."
Selena Gomez however, have already claimed when she and Bieber reconciled that she has 100% trust on Justin Bieber so the picture might not cause any harm. As previously reported, Selena Gomez already said she did not return to Justin Bieber without any plans of becoming the next Mrs. Bieber, so she really must trust him now. In fact, the two are so sure of their feelings for each other that getting engaged might be their next move already.
"Justin is talking about proposing to Selena, he's looking for the perfect rock for his princess," an insider shared to HollywoodLife.com. "He's been telling her she's the only girl for him, that he's ready to settle down and have babies."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date