Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Jensen Ackles to Direct Episode 3, Speculation on Potential Return of Adam Milligan Answered
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 30, 2014 11:43 AM EST
The "Supernatural" Season 10 pre-production is officially happening as location manager Russ Hamilton continue to tease the fans on Twitter about the premiere episode. For the Season 10 episodes, the spoiler reports claim actor Jensen Ackles, who portrays Dean Winchester, will be sitting again on the director's chair for the still untitled Episode 3.
According to the Enstars report, the premiere episode of "Supernatural" Season 10 had its first concept meeting on Tuesday, June 24, with the director set to survey the locations on where to film the scenes. "EPICsode 1001 Concept Meeting starts in 5 Minutes," Hamilton posted on his Twitter account @RUSS_MOVIEGOD on Thursday, June 26.
Details on the first episode are still unknown like its title and plot but Russ Hamilton teased that the premiere episode will be epic and full of Goosebumps from the intense and surprising scenes. "EPICsode 1001. Page 32. Scene 35. Exterior
The "Supernatural" Season 10 premiere episode director is still unknown but the director for Episode 3 will be actor Jensen Ackles. The Enstars spoiler report claims the 36-year-old actor will once again work on his directing skills for an episode in the new season.
Jensen Ackles' previous work as a director in the CW TV series include the hilarious Season 6, Episode 4 titled "Weekend at Bobby's," Season 7, Episode 3 titled "The Girl Next Door" and Season 8, Episode 3 titled "Heartache." The actor had to take a break from directing an episode in Season 9 because his wife, Danneel Ackles, gave birth to their daughter, Justice Jay and being a director requires long hours of work.
Meanwhile, the potential return of some "Supernatural" characters is speculated to happen in Season 10. One character speculated to make an appearance in the new season is Adam Milligan (Jake Abel), the half-brother of Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).
However, co-executive producer Jim Michaels already gave his response to the potential return of the character via Twitter. "[Adam is] not currently on our radar," Michaels posted on his Twitter account @TheJimMichaels on Tuesday, June 24, after Twitter account @HeleneLarsen01 inquired about Adam returning in Season 10.
Fans can recall that Adam became the vessel of Archangel Michael in Season 5 and his soul got tossed into the cage of Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) and Sam Winchester during the season finale. The co-executive producer's response to the possibility of Adam returning means that the character is still inside Lucifer's cage.
"Supernatural" is scheduled return to with Season 10 on Tuesday night, Oct 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
— Russ Hamilton (@RUSS_MOVIEGOD) June 26, 2014
@SuperWiki @WinchesterBros EPICsode 1001. Page 32. Scene 35. Exterior
. Day. Wow! Wow!! WOW!!! Pivotal moment, possible Goosebumps — Russ Hamilton (@RUSS_MOVIEGOD) June 26, 2014
@HeleneLarsen01 not currently on our radar....
— Jim Michaels (@TheJimMichaels) June 24, 2014
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki Posts on Twitter New Season's Premiere Date, Preparation for Filming in Vancouver Kicks Off - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins Tease Team Free Will Could Pull Pranks on Demon Dean - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Writer Adam Glass Teases 'Yummy Boys Stuff' in Early Episodes, Jared Padalecki Talks about Sam and Dean Relationship - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect